Chapter Nineteen+1 (Adult Content)

ATTENTION: Material ahead is adult content and +18 only. Please skip to the next chapter if under 18. You will not miss anything if you skip this chapter.

Flipping me over on my front, he unzips the dress and I lift myself up to help him get my dress off. Once rid of, I flip back and rise on my knees just to his left so I can help him out of his shirt. I fumble with the buttons as my hands keep shaking. From fear or pleasure?

Ethan grabs my hand and gently pushes them away. He buttons up fast and tosses the shirt off somewhere on the floor in a flash. Lightly, he shoves me on my back and climbs on top of me.

"Must get you out of these," he says as he grabs my bra and tears it up in one slight move. I gasp.

"Hey, that was my best bra!" I protest.

"Don't care. I will buy hundreds of those." He kisses me hungrily as his hands travel down to do the same with my panties. I gasp as fresh air hits my most private place. Reality hits me.

I'm about to have sex with Ethan. With my husband. He's going to... have sex with me. Why does this sound so foreign? I stop kissing him back and my body goes rigid.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

I look into his eyes. Desire is floating in my veins. I want him. I want him so bad. Why stop now because some sensible thoughts are bothering me? Thus, I push everything every and focus on one thing and that is to get him out of his pants. I struggle with the belt but finally get it open.

Ethan's hot mouth trails a path to my throat where he sucks the skins and bites. I wrap my legs around his torso, indicating how much I want and I want him now. His mouth continues to my breasts. Looking through his lashes, he smirks up at me. I bite my lips, suppressing a sigh as he licks me. I have always thought sex with Ethan Kingstone will be extraordinary but never knew it might be the death of me. The way he teases me and gives extra care to both my breasts is something I can't just describe well enough.

"Your skin is so soft," he murmurs against my skin as his lips brush my belly.

"I have been dreaming of this moment for a long time," I sigh.

"What?" he asks, raising his head. His gray eyes are now pitch black. With the little light coming from the night lamp on the bedside table, I see shadows of desire passing his features.

"Nothing." I close my eyes and consume the feeling he gives me.

"How hot are you for me?" he asks as he touches me down there, teasing and testing. Satisfied with what he founds—hot and bothered—he chuckles.

Ethan drags his body up and comes face to face with me again. I put my palm on his cheek. Is this a dream? The man I have always craved to have is in my bed. He is making love to me. This isn't like him. Ethan promised that he wouldn't touch me. Perhaps, he's as drunk as I am.

Before I can comprehend what is happening, he enters me, taking my breath away. I gasp loudly, as I arch my back. Ethan leans down, making his chest touch mine.

"God, Evelyn, you feel so good."

I gasp and sigh with every push and pull. He changes his rhythm and every time he enters me, he hits a new spot, making me moan louder. I grab onto his shoulders as he speeds up to a point that I can feel my brain exploding and my heart jumping out of my chest. Before I can reach my ecstasy, he lifts off me and flips me over my stomach.

I yelp when he enters me from behind. He wraps his arms around my torso and touches my breasts.

"Come for me. Now."

I grab the pillow from over my head and scream his name into it. My hands are spasming from the tight grip I had on the mattress, as well as my body. I'm shivering with the aftermath. Ethan finishes off with a few loud groans before dropping on top of me, almost crushing me.