Chapter Twenty Six

The sweet getaway/late honeymoon ends soon. I start packing up our clothes while Ethan makes sure the house is in a presentable shape for when the cleaners come to take the keys as we leave the island in the next few hours. Leaving this island is a dread. Mostly because that means we will be back in the real world soon. It would understand to say that I still have my doubts regarding Ethan's feelings. I know he has a reputation for having a rapid change in his taste. In fact, I'm afraid the moment we land in LA he would be back to Lorena's arms because frankly, she is the only woman whom Ethan keeps coming back to.

I draw closer to the window, watching Ethan removing the umbrella and tables on the beach. The sunbathing has given him a nice tan, flattering his smooth skin. At that moment, my fear of losing him grows. He looks so sexy and strong that every woman would fall for him. Heck, even more than half of his fans are females.

Sex with Ethan is mind-blowing. In fact, after having a few tastes of the forbidden fruit, I can now understand why Ethan acted so rigid the way he did when he intervened in my career. Just by looking at him, I want to jump him.

Ethan comes upstairs to collect the suitcases. He walks in with a huge grin when he sees me brushing my hair as I stand in front of the mirror. Approaching me, he hugs me from behind and kisses my cheek. I smile back in the mirror.

"If the boat wasn't here already, I would have stripped you naked and have my ways with you," he whispers in my ear and nibs my earlobe. He trails a train of kisses from my ear to my shoulder blades. He takes off the spaghetti straps of my dress and kisses my shoulder hungrily.

I sigh in pleasure and lean back against him. Who knew even him kissing my shoulder and neck in pleasurable enough to take me close to a climax? Tapping on the door can be heard from downstairs. Ethan lifts his head and looks at me in the mirror.

Still smirking and eyes hooded with pleasure, he plants another kiss, "I guess that will have to do until we are in the jet."

When he pulls away, I reach for my strap when I notice the red circle on my shoulder. Did he just...? I gasp, looking at him as he takes steps back and turns on his heels to leave, knowing exactly what he has done!

"Really? You're a monster!" I throw my brush at him but he was already out of the room and the brush falls far from the threshold. I grunt as I open my bag looking for makeup. "Sex kink!"

Desperately, I try to hide the red circle that is now turning purple and into an obvious hickey. The makeup does a terrible job. I throw my stuff in my bag and throw the handles over my shoulder hoping it would be enough coverage.

Downstairs, the suitcases are already in the boat and Ethan is talking fluent Spanish with one of the maids. I wave to them as a greeting as I ignore Ethan and walk on the deck to get on the boat. From the corner of my eyes, I see Ethan smirking as he stands aside for me to pass. His right hand is playing with his wedding ring.

I stop dead, staring at his hand, lightly gasping with my mouth gaping open. It's just something significant about him, standing there, a dirty smirk on his face and toying with his ring, that ring that binds us together. It reminds me of our relationship and how this vacation changes us. Looking back at the house once more, I smirk. I can finally say we have had a proper honeymoon.

The drive back to the airport is a bit emotional; mostly, because I'm not ready to go back to the real world. Part of me is scared because Ethan and I wouldn't be alone. He would have people around him. People like Lorena and hundreds of other fans, reporters, and actresses who shameless flirt with my husband.

I didn't realize how tired I am until I fall dead asleep on my chair in the jet, again. Ethan didn't give me much time to sleep last night, after all. The next thing I know, I open my eyes, stirring in my soft place on the bed. I guess Ethan must have moved me here once I fell asleep.