4

Published 2/15/19

I looked to where the giant hammer came from and saw two people standing there.  One was a very tall boy with red hair wearing an eye patch over his right eye and next to him a very short old man with a high pony tail and panda looking eyes??????

allen called out to them in shock.
"Lavi!  Bookman! What are you doing here" he knows these guys?

"What'ch sittin around for"  red head asked with a smile? Then his eye moved to me and I swear his eyes turned into hearts.  What the fuck?

I gave him a creeped out look as he came closer to me.  "SCORE your so hot" the red head yells.  I glared at him.  Just as I was about to hit him the old man came out of no where punching the red head on head sending him to the ground. 

"Ooooowwweee really old panda!!  Whyed you punch me?! "Red head yelled.  "STOP CALLING ME THAT! IM NOT OLD" the panda man yelled! "And this is no time for lolly gagging"

I gasped as I heard shots going off again I saw a purple beam shoot past us.  There were more akuma.  Allen used his anti akuma weapon to shields us as we crouched behind him. 

I stood now pissed off, now realising I had left my violin in the room.  "THATS IT" I yelled and my arms became covered in red crystals. 

I shot passed allen ignoring the pleas for me not to.  I ran at the akuma at full speed dodging the shots being fired.  Once I got close enough I jumped off the ground stabbing the akuma right in the face. 

"DIE" I screamed at it. I jumped away from it as it blew up.  I turned twords the other akuma just to see them crash through the wall leaving.  "Cowards" I growled under my breath.

I re absorbed my crystals and made all the remaining crystals around me dissolve into red mist before returning to my body.  I turned around to see that the three of them were starring at me in shock.  "What" I asked annoyed?

"That was awesome" yelled red head. 

I walked closer to them till I was right infront of them.  "Who are you" I demanded.  "I'm lavi but you can just call me bookman Jr,  this old panda next to me is Bookman, and you are" red head asked holding out his hand for me to shake it.  I ignored it and kept my hands at my side. 

"Names Rosella RedFox" I told him simply before turning around heading to the room we were in.  I looked around seeing that the room was trashed.  I then saw a familiar black bag and brown violin case.  I walked over to them putting my bag on my back and I held my violin case tightly in my hand.

I left the room and walked past the three weirdos heading for the stairs.  Tonight's gonna be a long one I can already tell.