17

Published 4/26/19

I slowly opened my eyes before closing them quickly.  I was blinded by the sun.

(Wait sun?)

I felt a shadow over cast me and I slowly opened my eyes again.  But this time I was met with purple gray eyes.

My eyes stayed locked on his for a few seconds before I realized I was laying in his lap.  I quickly sat up bumping heads with him.  Causing him to let out a small groan of pain.  I rolled off his lap and onto the wooden ground.

I quickly sat up scanning where I was.  I was sitting on the floor of a wagon with allen and lavi on one side and on the other side the vampire from before.  I think his name was krory.

I looked over to lavi with one eye brow raised.

I then pointed a finger at krory.  "Explain" I stated simply.

After they explained everything to me after I passed out.  I was sitting next to krory feeling very sick.  I had very very VERY bad motion sickness. 

"Hey uh roe.  Back at the castle what was that." Allen questioned. 

My whole body become stiff.

My grip on the side of the wagon tightened.

"In all honesty I'm not 100% sure.  After I ran from you guys.  I felt the Cross on my chest pulse it was pretty painful.  I had closed my eyes and when I opened them there was this red smoke coming from my chest.  The smoke had formed that face I created earlier in crystals. It spoke to me say that he was Shimetsu and that he was a Dark Hollow Djinn" I explained to them feeling another wave of Nausea hit me.

"I've never heard of a dark hollow djinn" lavi voiced his thoughts.

"Ya same,  master never even mentioned that" Allen spoke.

"He told me that a dark hollow djinn was two monsters that are considered gods in one.  One of the most powerful things to ever exist. A hollow is a monstrous ghost that feeds on other souls. An Dark Djinn is a life form created from dark Rukh" I explained trying to remember word for word shimetsu said.

"And your eye and sword" krory finally spoke.  I raised one of my hands to my contracted eye.  I had styled my hair to cover my eye for the time being until I could get something else.

"My eye is my contract with him and my sword will help me control this new power" I told him not mentioning what the contract was for.  I was not going to say I needed to the this 14Th Noah. 

Soon we came to a stop at a much larger town.  Krory seemed to be amazed by every little thing we came across. Kinda like a child.

But I understand,  he feared going out side his castle so he stayed locked away.  I can understand krory,  because when I was younger I was just like him.  Afraid, alone,  feared.