8

Published 3/7/19

I was frozen in shock.  Just before he reached me he was hit away by a giant hammer.  I looked over to lavi in shock.

"You alright foxy" he asked me.  I nodded still annoyed by the nickname letting him call me it this once because he just saved me.

"He's faster than before" I told lavi getting into a fighting position Allen beside me.

Allen had his arm transformed into his anti akuma weapon  that looked like a gun shooting at the vampire.  While I was trying to slow him down with crystals.

"BIG HAMMER,  LITTLE HAMMER,  GROW! GROW! GROW! GROW! GROW!"Lavi yelled crushing the vampire with his giant giant hammer. Making a dust cloud.

Well so we thought when the dust cleared we were shocked to see that the vampire had stopped lavis hammer with his teeth.

The vampire threw his head back throwing lavi and his hammer.

When the vampire was distracted allen arms transformed into his clawed hand. 

Making it go underground before shooting up to grab the vampire.
"Caught you, now just calm down" allen told the vampire.

The vampire began to laugh crazily. "You boys and girl are quite the bee's knees, living through an encounter with me. Are you monsters, too? " he asked us.

I stiffened a little.  "No, Not all of us, only one, they are exorcist" I explained feeling all eyes on me.

"Well then,  it's nice to meet you... but I'm In a hurry! Let me go!" He yelled biting Allen's anti Akuma weapon hand.

Soon he released Allen's hand freaking out because it was bitter.

Allen had lost his grip on him letting him go.  The vampire shot off grabbing the dead villager before running off.

"You ok kid" I asked him as he was sitting on the ground looking at his bitten finger now back to normal size.

"Ya I'm ok and STOP CALLING ME KID" he yelled at me.  I ignored him and helped him stand up.

Soon enough the villigers showed up again.  Great just great back to baby sitting.

" the dark priests stopped the vampire Arystar krory! Three cheers for the dark priests! Hooray! Victory is ours! Ours! Hooray for the priests!" The villagers cheered far away from us.

"Um why are you all so faraway?" Allen asked them? 

"Not to worry! " the mayor called back.

"They're all afraid that you're a vampire now that krory bit you. " lavis voice came from behind us.

I turned around and noticed some new items on lavi.  Such a garlic,  and a giant wooden steak.

You must be joking.  Please tell me you are kidding.

"I'm not worried a bit,  though" lavi said with a care free smile.

"Wow,  Allen you got some good friends.  If you turn into a vampire  you can safely know that your friend will stab you in the back or in the heart. " I told allen my eyes narrowed on lavi.  Who started to nervously sweat at my intense stare. 

"Yes , you are! "