34

Published 9/3/19

Once I made it to the hospital and walked in.  I traveled the halls looking for Allen and leenalee. Just as I rounded a corner a flying yellow/gold golum slammed into my chest making me grunt.

Looking down I saw Timcampy was what had hit me.  I starred down at the flying golum.  "Tim?  Where's Allen" I questioned the golum.  Tim used his wings and pointed in the direction of the hallway he just came from.  I nodded and started to make my way Down the dimly lit hall.  I stopped when I felt a weight land on my head.  Glancing up I could see the tips of Tims wings.

Closing my eyes I let out a sigh and continue on my way down the hall with Tim happily situated on top of my head. I passed a couple nurses who starred at me,  giving me strange looks.

I came to a stop when I spotted 3 figures in front of me but two of them appear to be holding a Fourth Man.

I squinted my eyes trying to get a better view of them only for them to widen.  In front of me I spotted lenalee in a nursing outfit. 

What the hell?!

I quietly followed behind them as they came to a stop at a room before entering.

As I got closer to the door I could hear a man's voice from inside.  He sounded like an ass.

" you forgot these. Throw them away."

I stopped outside the door listening in on the conversation.

" I raised these flowers! They're not trash!" I heard baba's voice from inside.

The flowers baba had asked me to bring.  That's what that ass was talking about.

I walked into the room.  My eyes holding a pissed off look while the rest of my face stayed stone cold.

"I suggest you watch what you say,  and be respectful of someones gift" I hissed my eyes locked onto the man wearing a doctors coat.

"Rosella" leenalee gasped looking at me.

The man and I locked eyes.  His eyes slightly hidden behind his glasses.  It was quiet for a moment before he looked away with a tch.

" just get them out of here!" He hissed at baba.  Practically pushing Baba out of the room.  Baba had a sad defeated look on his face.  Pissing me off even more. 

I stalked my way to stand infront of the doctor.  I grabbed his tie pulling him down to my height.  Shocking him. "I swear your asking for an early death" I hissed.  "You better change how you act while I'm here or else" I snarled at him.  The mans eyes narrowed into a hard glare.

" are you threatening me" he growled back.

I smirked at him " I'm not threatening anything, I'm only making promises" I then released his tie before walking over to lenalee and another nurse helping them get the sickly man into bed.

I stuck with lenalee for a while helping her and other nurses where I could. I needed to talk to LenaLee privately because I needed to talk To her about what I was thinking was going on here.