16

Published 4/19/19

But they kept coming. No matter how many I slayed.

As I was fighting the flowers I could hear Allen and lavi screaming "I love you,  I love you" over and over again.  Looking over my shoulder I saw the plants letting releasing them.

(What the hell?!)

"ROE IF YOUR KIND TO THEM THEY WONT ATTACK YOU" I hears allen yell to me.

"If you think I'm saying those words ever,  I'll kill you" I growled at Allen.  He and lavi turned as white as ghosts. 

Just as I was about to kill another flower.  An orb came out of no where hitting the flower causing it to lose it's color and whilt.

"Don't let them touch you" Allen yelled as he grabbed lavi and started running away from the flying orbs.  I started dodging the orbs as they came  towards me.

I looked at where the orbs were coming from and saw them coming from the giant akuma.  I looked closer and I could see the vampire attacking it. 

(Wait, is he on our side?)

The vampire got hit by multiple orbs.  His limbs becoming paper thin. I watched as he fell to the ground.

I watched as the akuma transformed back into the girl I saw before.  She an akuma?

I slowly landed on the ground now starting to feel light headed.  As my feet came in contact with the ground my.

Body went back to normal.  I felt drained.  All I wanted to do was sleep.

"Roe" "Foxy" I heard two voices exclaim.  I looked in the direction of the voices and saw Allen and lavi racing towards me.  They were so close yet they sounded miles away.

I felt my knees give out and my body start to fall forward.  My grip on my sword weakened causing it to fall out of my hand and to the ground.

I closed my eyes and waited for an impact but it never came.  I felt a set of warm arms wrap around me and my face rest against a strong chest.

I sluggishly opened my eyes and looked up.  Allen was the one who had caught me.

His eyes were full of concern,  amazement,  fear.  So many emotions.

His lips were moving but I couldn't hear a thing he was saying. Lavi then appeared behind him.  His eye was swarming with emotions likes Allen's.

His lips were also moving but I couldn't hear him.  Slowly my vision began to get fuzzy and become funneled.

My eye lids were so heavy.  A small nap wouldn't hurt right?  Just a short one.  Nothing long. Soon my eyes closed and my body relaxed. My body was taken over by a heavy sleep.  In the arms of a boy I had only know for a day or  two.

So much has happened.  Can I really go back to my old life after this?  Or will I stay for the ride with these two crazy boys.  Fate really does work in strange ways.