26

Published 7/4/19

At the moment we were in a carriage. 

I was blanked out most of the ride.  The Song that the Marshall sung running through my head.  It was like a record,  it just kept playing on repeat.

The song itself was very child like,  I could almost hear a little girl singing it in my head.

"Allen,  leenalee, and Rosella I'd like you three to go to meet Marshall cross." Komui told us.

***************

After about a week I found myself on a giant passenger ship. I was leaned over the side of the boat throwing up everything in my stomach.

"Hey are you alright" Allen's voice spoke up from behind me.

"Ughhh" was my only response.  I had half of my body hanging over the railing.

"I think I have something that might help ya" allen told me gently rubbing my back.

I looked up at him with a green face,  ready to throw up again.

He gave me a sheepish smile and reached into his coat pocket.

He pulled out a small vile that looked like it had pills in it.

"I asked Komui if he could make something to help you with your motion sickness" he told me as I stood up straight. 

My visible eye widen at allen.  The wind blowing my hair to the side slightly getting in my face.  I used one of my hands to gently push my hair back and tuck it behind my ear.

I watched allens face turn slightly red.
"Are you alright?  Your red,  are you sick" I questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Ah....ah...ah ya hahah I'm fine but here" allen stuttered and put the vile of pills into my hands.  Scratching the back of his head looking nervous.

"Thank you" I thanked him opening the vile putting to pills in my hand.  Before popping them into my mouth swallowing dryly.

Almost immediately I felt better,  almost like I was never sick. 

"Well looks like your better" allen chuckled.

"Yes,  thank you again" I thanked him.

"I'm gonna go explore the ship,  alright" I told allen as I started to walk away from him.

"O-oh alright I-uh I guess I'll see you later" allen called out from behind me.

I put the vile in my coat pocket. I was wearing my new exorcist uniform. The coat was similar to Allen's except that  At my waist it flaired out.  Into a long trench like bottom.

Underneath I was wearing a plain red skirt and a pair of knee high boots with metal accents. I also wore a black and white belt around my waist.

It was a simple outfit and not something I would really wear but I wouldn't say it was horrible.  I actually kinda liked it.

I soon found myself at the very front of the ship at the very Bow.  The wind caught my hair making it fly behind me. My eyes were locked on the suns reflection on the ocean.  It was truly a beautiful sight.