27

Published July 16Th, 2019

The next day the ship arrived at port.
I had stayed out on deck almost all night just starring at the waves as the ship crashed through them.  I never had the chance before to enjoy stuff like that.

I was helping allen load the last of our luggage into a wagon.  When leenalee spoke up.

" I hear krory's on his first mission. Think he's doing all right?"she asked with a smile.

"He's fine. I know krory,  he can take it" I spoke up jumping off the wagon.

**************

After a couple days on the wagon we reached the train station. The pills allen had given me were working amazing.

Two pills would last me about almost all day. I was really thankful to allen for getting me those pills.  They made traveling so much easier.

I was sitting next to allen and acrossed from leenalee.  I was in the seat closest to the window watching the land fly by.

Allen was amazed by almost everything in Liverpool.  He was aweing about how many large lakes there were.

After a few hours we reached our stop. Getting off the train quickly.  I looked around the area.  England was a very beautiful place.

Allen seemed to agree because of his excitement.

" this gorgeous shopping district wasn't here three years ago, was it Timcanpy?" Allen asked the golden  Gollum.

"You look pretty happy,  allen" I told him walking closer to him.  Leenalee following me.

" it feels kind of like I've come home. I wasn't really here that long though, so I wonder why that is" allen questioned as we walked.

" surely it's because you have so many good memories from this place." Leenalee stated now on the other side of allen.

"Good memories?" allen questioned.

"I know you had a tough time after meeting Marshall cross. But I'm glad that you have at least some fond memories. " leenalee told allen her smile never leaving her face.

" I'm sure that this "mother" that we're going to meet is a wonderful person from your past,  allen" leenalee claimed.

Allen then got a nervous look on his face.  His eyes held unsurance.

"Um, well,  I suppose... " allen Trailed off.

"Hey,  are you three on a trip? " a mans voice all out to us. Causing us to stop and look at the man.

Your shoes look mighty worn out. How'd you like to change'em out for one of my brand new pairs?" The man said while holding out a pair of shoes to us.

Allen and leenalee both looked down to their old and worn down shoes.  My boots were just fine considering they are pretty much brand new.

" I'm Richard. I consider myself the very best cobbler in the city."Richard boasted looking proud.

"I don't think we need them.  Thank you, though. " allen declined nicely.  As we started to walk off again.

" that shop wasn't here three years ago, either." Allen stated.  We came to a stop and looked back at the shoe shop.