24

Published 6/21/19

The man and I glares snapped back to eachother.

"Oh yeah, Alan, Komui said he needed you." Lavi called out to allen.  Breaking away from the man and myself.

"I don't have time for this" the man growled and jerked out of my grip before walking away.

"Ass hole" I grumbled under my breath.  Before stalking off back to my room.

As I was walking around I had manage to find myself lost once again.  What the hell!  Why does this place have to be so fucking complicated!

********

For the next couple days while Allen was away on his Mission I was exploring and figuring out where everything was in the black order.

I had found a large library,  a small dusty old room full of instruments.  A training area full of different weapons.

This place I felt had everything.  But I stayed away from most the people.  I didn't know them.  And they didn't know me. 

If I wasn't exploring I was either hanging around krory in the library teaching him about the world and how it worked or I was with leenalee helping with anything I could. 

Sometimes I would even hand around lavi and bookman.  I'm pretty sure bookman liked me because he was actually pretty nice to me and didn't mind me being around. 

Lavi always complained and that would lead him to getting kicked or punched by bookman

But when I wanted to be by myself I would find myself. Composing music and driving songs or training with Shimetsu.

Whenever I meditated shimetsu would take me to this dream world where he would teach me about dark hollow djinns and how to fight.

At the moment I was doing situp in my room.  I had to stay in shape and not become weak.

As I took a small break I was sitting on my bed in a black tank top with a towl resting over my shoulders.

I looked up as I heard a knock on the door.  I stood up and opened tbe door seeing leenalee in a black dress.  With a suitcase in hand.

"I'm going on a mission to spain,  wanna tag along and get out for a couple day? " she asked with a smile. 

"Sure,  just let me take a quick shower  and pack a few thing.

**†*†**

Leenalee and I had stopped at a train station and to my surprise allen was there to.  He seemed pretty surprised to see us.

At the moment we were sitting down getting something to eat while it down poored out side.

A black golm flew out from leenalees  clothes.

"An emergency call? What could it be? " leenalee questioned as she stood up and got out of  the booth walking over to the near by phone.

" this is headquarters! Marshall Yeager is under attack by the Noah clan!" The voice on the other end of the phone exclaimed.

Allen stood up quickly knocking a cup of tea tl the ground.

"The Marshall... " he whispered scared.