9

Published 3/15/19

They both choose to ignore my comment.  How nice of them.

"Whatever. Let's get to the castle."  Allen said and started to march off to the castle.

"Ooh,  really getting into it. " lavi said.

"I think you've forgotten that, that vampire has a most likely dead villager"  I told lavi looking over my shoulder.

" you wait here,  Mr. Mayor. We'll go to the castle alone." Allen called out to the villagers.

I did not hear much but I did hear the end part.

" we couldn't hope to survive a battle between four Monsters such as yourselves!" He called out making me stiffen.

"Then, we're monsters,  too? " lavi asked pointing to himself.

"No your not.  There are only two monsters out tonight  and only one is in this group" I called out over my shoulder.

Soon enough we had reached the Castle entrance.

"Geez, why do we exorcist have to fight vampires?" Lavi complained?

" why do you suppose the master came here in the first place?" Allen asked?

"Why did I have to come along in the first place" I grumbled.

" it's weird that he would leave that message just to send us on this wild-goose Chase." Allen continued as we walked up the stair way in the castle.

This place was big and spooky.

"Is there even any relation between the Masters visit in this vampire business?" Allen asked walking into a purple mist filled room.

"If not, then what the hell are we doing here?" Lavi asked.

I looked over to lavi as he fell to the ground.

"Lavi! Roe!  The smell! " allen warned covering his nose.

I spun around as I saw movement ans this giant flower with teeth appeared infront of me.  Causing me to take a few steps back.

But as for the smell allen was talking about,  I couldn't smell anything.  I felt completely fine.

The flower let out a roar causing allen and Tim to run away from it.  The flowers chasing after them.  I created crystal swords in my hands and started to fight off the flowers that got to close to me.

As allen activated his anti akuma weapon.

"Lavi" allen yelled out!

I spun around looking for lavi to see him being held by vines unconscious.

I ran towards him,  slicing as many flowers as I could.  Allen destroyed the plant holding lavi as I caught him.  I landed on theground holding lavi to my chest.

I placed my right hand on the side of his face cupping it gently.
"Lavi!  come on,  wake up! I called out to him gently shaking him.

Lavi slowly opened his eyes looking up at me. "Foxy" he mumbled in a daze.

I let out a sigh of relief,  he's ok.

"Hey,  what are you doing?! An alarmed women's voice called out.

"These are Lord Arystar's precious flowers!" I looked up following the voice to see a women dressed in purple with blonde hair in two pigtails on the sides of her head.