23

Published 6/14/19

With the help of leenalee I was able to find my room.  It was small not that I minded.  It had one bed,  a dresser and a small connected bathroom.

To me it was perfect.

*********

I made my way down to the room I was last night.  I had met the cook last night and I had told him I just wanted a small simple breakfast.  Just some white rice and water.

He was kinda confused as to why I wanted something so bland but he agreed. 

I was now in line with my sword on my back.  I had left the rest of my things back in my room.  I just felt more at peace with the sword on me.

As I thanked the cook I looked around for a place to sit.  I spotted krory leaning over a man at a table with long dark blue almost black hair tied up into a high pony tail.

I made my way over to him.  I saw the man looked like he was a few years older than me but not by much.

I sat down at the very end of the table ignoring the mans gaze as I began to eat my rice with chop sticks.

I looked up at him as I krory leave to go get food.  I looked at the mans food and saw soba.

I've had soba a few times,  it was quite good in my opinion,  if you know how to cook it.

As looked down at my rice I continued to eat it until about half gone.  I felt stuffed.

I then heard krorys cries of pain.  My eyes shot up to see him fall to the ground. 

"Don't tell me he doesn't know how to eat soba" I whispered. 

Allen came rushing in asking what happened.  After the situation was explained.  The man with long hair stood up.

" you could have just told him..." Allen spoke to the man.

" I haven't the time to babysit a new guy." The man said emotionally before walking off.  That pissed me off.  I stood and stalked after him.  Seeing that he was stopped by lavi.

Lavi saw me coming, my eye I knew had a dangerous look in them. His face turn pure white and he froze no longer talking.

The man with long hair turned towards me his eyes cold as stones.

I grabbed the front of his coat and pulled his face close to mine.  His eyes narrowed into a cold glare.

"If you think I'm going to let you talk like that about one of your comrades you got another thing coming punk" I growled at him.

"You little brat.  Let me go right now" he growled back.

Me and the man held a glaring contest not looking away from one another.  There was literally lighting between us.

"Uhhhh hahaha Yu, Foxy why don't we all just calm down" lavi nervously laughed. 

The man and I snapped our glares to lavi.

" I've told you before not to call me that" we growled at the same time