19

Published 5/11/19

"Yes,  I do,  thank you lavi" I told him while I tied the eye patch over my contract eye.

I fixed my hair again so that the eye patch was visible. 

"So... How does it look" I asked them.  Lavi and allen both had blushes and they gave me a thumbs up.  I looked to krory.

"It looks good on you" he said in a gentle voice.

"Thank you" I mumbled before looking out the window again. re- clutching my stomach in pain.

Krory decided to look around the train but after three hours I got a little worried.  Soon allen, lavi and I made our was through the train trying to find him.

As we came to the very last car of the train we found krory in just his underwear.

He had lost all of his clothes to gambling. I scanned the group of three men and 1 young boy wearing a mask.  The young boy caught my attention along with the man with the large glasses.

"Oh, sorry, this ain't the sort of place for kids. Shall we go one more round, Mack?" The glasses man asked krory.

I ignored the conversation and walked past the group of men and to the back where the young boy was.

He looked up at me questionly.

"Is this seat taken" I asked the young boy. Gesturing to the spot next to him on the floor. He shook his head no.  I gave him a gentle look.  Kids were always my weakness.

I sat down next to him watching the guys infront of us.

"What's your name" I asked him

"Eeez" he said looking up at me.

I felt a small smile appear on my face.
"My Name is rosella but you can call me roe if you like" I told him.

"Roe" he said testing it. "That's a pretty name" he told me.  "Thank you,  so eeez do you like magic" I asked him.  His eyes then lit up just a bit.
And he nodded.

I held my hand out infront of me and made a crystal wolf appear in my hand.  His eyes widen just the slightest. I made the wolf move around and wag it's tail . Eeez held his out towards the crystal wolf. 

I made the wolf run over to him.  His eyes starred at it in wonder.  I could feel eyes on us.  I looked up and my eyes caught the man with the large round glasses looking at me.  I didn't notice before but he had a cigarette pinched between his lips.

I had a feeling if he got rid of those rediculous glasses and styled his hair differently he would be quite the nice looking man.

I looked away from him and back down towards eeez who was playing with the crystal wolf. 

"What else can you do" eeez asked me looking up.  "I can pretty much do anything with my crystals" I explained to him.

"You can also keep him, he's yours"