Chapter 3. The Bet

I wake up and borrow a toothbrush from Winry, I head to the bathroom but then I find it closed. "Edward!!! Get out of there, I need to brush up!!!" 

I here the water stop that means..."You better have a bath robe in there!!!" He's coming out he's in his clothes and he's holding his red jacket in his hand.

The first thing I notice is that he wears black a lot. He looks at me. "Oh you're still here?" Edward says with a disappointed expression on his face. "Just you wait until I challenge you." I with a confident smile. Edward turns and smiles and me again. "I know." He says back to me.

 I finish brushing my teeth and I go find some breakfast. As get dressed I here Edward voice from behind the door. "Hey Tabby, how about we do a bet. If I win you have to stay with us for this whole week." I press my ear to to door. "Okay and if the opposite was to happen?" I ask him.  "You'll be able to do what you want to do." I get my yellow shirt on and go to the front yard.

Edward stretches out his auto mail arm out. He puts his hand on it and blade is now on his arm. I smile and do the same thing, I put my hand in midair and slide it across. Now have blade. We both go and attack. 

When our blades it seems almost like swords. Edward gets me pinned down. 

I stare at him as if he going to win. I push my arm against his, I'm slowly getting up. Now I'm in top of him but the next second somehow he back on top of me and my hands go up showing that I give up. Edward helps me to my feet and I see Alphonse when I get up. 

"So I guess you're staying with us for a while." Alphonse with excitement in his voice. "How do you know about the bet?" I look at Edward.

 "We're... we're you two planning this the whole time? No, I won't stay." I push both them out way and I run inside. I am now sitting on the table crying. "Tabatha, you alright?" Winry is sitting next to me.

 "No!!!" I say loudly. She's holding a glass of water and shaders. "I'm so... I run the stairs and head to the bedroom and I cry.