Chapter 23. Safe but not sound

Tabatha P.O.V

After a hour I try get Edward to tell the story but he's ignoring me. 

"You can sometimes be a pain, you know that." 

Then I walk pass him. Edward starts to speak up. "Look you don't know anything about us since you're going to leave." I pause but I don't say anything then I just keep walking. 

Then I turn to look at him again and say. 

"You seem to be getting taller." I say without thinking. 

Then I turn back to where we were going. Then I realize something. 

"Guys, we can't go back to the house, if Bradley survives he going to come find  us." I say to them. 

Edward knows I'm right and we all walk in opposite direction. 

"Don't worry Hohenheim is one of most strongest alchemist I know he's not going to lose that guy." 

After few minutes of spacing out Alphonse finally says. 

"Did you say that dad fighting Bradley? We got to go help him,"  Alphonse says, with a worried voice. "No Al, he doesn't want anyone interfering." Edward says, with a bit of anger in voice. "But Ed." Alphonse says sadly. I hold his hand and I feel him pick me up and all of sudden I'm on Alphonse armored. I turn around. "Edward, what the heck did you do that for?" 

Edward looked at as if I said something wrong. "First off Al needs some cheering up and you always seem to do that so... "Al, leads to safe location and keep Bithiah safe." Alphonse looks at his brother, 

"I want to go see dad, brother."

Edward POV

"I said no Al." I tell him once again. Bithiah looks at with a worried look on her face. 

"Let's just keep walking okay. I just don't want Bradley to find us." 

We keep walking until we reached an old abandoned warehouse. I look at both of them and after they examine it they look back at me. 

"It's going to break down." The both say at the same time. Without thinking first I say. 

"Yes that the whole point, if the building does break down Bradley won't need you anymore since you would be dead."

 I feel like said something wrong because now tears are streaming down her face. 

Tabatha P.O.V

"I see, so the only way I'm helpful to you is if I'm dead."  I say getting off Alphonse and went to sit in the corner. 

"Ed, what's wrong with you?! You said won't going to tell her until she was ready." "You knew about this Alphonse and you didn't say anything?!" I am so mad. As I see Alphonse head go down I look at Edward. 

"If you want me gone so bad then just do it... kill me just get rid of me." I say look back at the both of them. 

Edward turns his face in the other direction. Then I hear him cry. "Look, this isn't easy for me either I just want get you home and this seems like the most effective plan please work with me." Edward says wiping his tears away. "Fine." I say madly. "Let's get some sleep for now." I tell them. 

Edward and Alphonse nod.