Chapter 24. The Plan: Day 1

Edward POV

As we wake up I look around and see that we were in abandoned warehouse. I turn to see Bithiah's face she looks so sad. Wish I could remember what said to her. I say to myself. 

I see Alphonse get up from the floor that is wooden. I look at him and ask. "Do you remember what what I said to Bithiah because she looks really sad now." 

Alphonse give me a look that read, nope I'm not helping you, you have to figure out yourself.  I nodded and took her hand and went outside to talk. "Look Bithiah, whatever I said I'm really sorry." She turns her head. "Can't believe you lied to dad what my real name is, then we walk into abandoned warehouse and tell me that the plan is for me to die and that you never told about this plan. I see the tears streaming down her face again. Also can't believe you made me cry again." 

That it the next make you and Winry cry is when me and Alphonse will have normal body's back and you will finally able to go back home." 

Tabatha P.O.V

More tears keep coming down. So wipe them away. I nod in agreement. "Shouldn't you tell that to Winry too, well... when it's safe I mean. I say trying to smile once I was done my sentence. 

Edward starts to speak up. "May...be." I look at him. 

"Bithiah, if you trust me, then  slowly walk towards me but  don't turn around." Edward says in a panicked voice which was forced to be calm.

 I didn't listen though I wanted to see what was behind me that was freaking him out. Was it Bradley, did he find us already? Was it a homunculus coming to capture the both of us? What was it? 

I start running towards him until something grabs me and drags me backwards. I turn to look who it was, it's Lust and beside her was Gluttony. "We have unfinished business with you, young lady." I her Lust say, in a cold voice. I try to grab Edward's hand but it was too late we gone.