Chapter 16. Kidnapped

Tabatha P.O.V
I see him, I see his hand. 

What is he going to do with me this time? I shaking and I can't stop. Edward finally turns around.

 "Hello sir, how's your day going today." I see Edward shivering bit I guess he's scared too.

Bradley speaks up and grabs me, "I'm taking the girl back to my house, Fullmetal if you know what's good for you, you better stay out of my way." I look to see Edward's reaction he backs away from me and Bradley slowly then I see him run away.

 "Wait, Edward come back." Bradley takes his other hand and covers my mouth. 

He ties me in a rope so I can't pushes me in his car puts my seat belt on gets inside shut the door starts the engine and we leave.

Edward POV

Dang, what wrong with me? How could I just leave her there?  No, I'm coming back for her, I just need a plan. I go back  to house to find Alphonse. I hear his voice coming from afar. 

"Brother, what are you doing here and where's Bit..." He pauses I turn to see his face. "We don't need her besides how are going to get your body back normal if we keep focusing her safety. 

I look at Alphonse he doesn't move as if he were frozen. He looks at me. "How you be so cold brother?" 

Then I start to think (when did I become so cold? I don't know?) 

"I just want to get body back." He looks at me.

 "My body can wait, besides isn't Bithiah from another world so we should be guarding the best we can. I nod and we headed for Bradley's house.

Tabatha P.O.V

He left me but I know for sure that he's coming back, he's coming back for me. I feel pulled and pushed into a cage. Wait, this isn't Bradley's house, I'm in a dark room. I watch him lock door. 

"You're my prisoner and if Edward wants you back he's going to give himself up to save you." Now I'm confused, what is he planning to do with me.

 "I don't get the point, I mean I'm alchemist too right? So what's the reason for keeping me alive?"

 He turns around. "You're the one who wants   Edward slayed, that's a good to keep you alive." I hear the door open and I hear Edward's voice but it can't be him could it? The light turns on.

"There you are Tabby, I've been looking for you everywhere." That's his voice alright but it's not him I know that for sure but I'll play along for now just until I can figure his motive is. Bradley releases me but I'm betting he going to try to catch me again. "Right this way Tabatha." I shift my eyes to see what he's doing. He's holding a bottle of milk and he drinks it. Yes, I knew it now I proof that he's not the real Edward.