Chapter 18. The Visions-Rescue

Tabatha P.O.V
"Okay if he's Edward then who am I?" I totally lost my memory of who I am.

 "You're Bithah Gardner and I was here protect you from Edward." Envy says. 

"Your the on who will be able to defeat him." Envy says. I nod in agreement. 

"Come with me I want you  meet my friends." 

He takes my hand, it's so cold. By the time I see all their faces I have flash back and a vision of something. I step back and shiver bit. 

"It's you, I remember all of you! I'm still stepping I keep going until I hit a wall. I look at all of them there too many to take down at but then I hear sparks coming from outside and the door burst open.

 He's yelling but I don't know the reason is he looking for me or something, because he's saying my name. Now he's looking at and I get scared. 

"Alright you homunculus, where is Bithiah?" I look at the boy he's the one who was in vision, doesn't matter anyway he's our enemy and I'm the only person who can take him down but how?" Envy looks at me.

"Here all you have to do is clap then put them on the ground." I got so I did what he say.

Then lightning come out from the ground, this was incredible I had no idea I could this. A blade came from the ground then I move forward in Edward's direction as he started to walk away.

Edward POV

"Bithiah I don't know if you can hear but you don't have do this your memory may maybe lost but not yourself remember the me." Alphonse and Winry your family may be gone but were family now. "Don't worry, we promise to protect you until it's safe for you go back." 

I see her start losing her grip on the blade and her hand is shaking that means she heard. I see tears streaming down her and I her say something.

 "Promise." She says softly. I nod. She's smiles then goes and targets Bradley but she misses again.

I take her hand and use my alchemy to take down the building as we rush out  of building. I see Alphonse out waiting for me. 

"Brother you had me all worried what was taking you so long anyway?" I look at him.

 "Well this one lost her memory." Pointing my eyes to Bithiah.

"Come on lets get you home. I see the tears go down her face again.

 "Sorry, so sorry." I her hear say.

I put hand on her shoulder. 

"Everything, is okay now. See we got away from Bradley." She looks at me. She nods. 

We reach the white house and we run inside.