Chapter 5.The Lighting Alchemist

The man pulls my arm and drags me inside. 

"Girl, even if you're from another world, you're in this world now. I'm staring at the floor. Then I see him grab a whip. 

"You should have done what you were told. He takes the sword but something stop him. I look up it's the man from before. He's got a grip on him. 

"Is this how you punish your kid or children who misbehave, Bradly?" He turns around as if he hit neve. The man asks. 

"Roy Mustang, what a pleasant surprise. As you can see I'm just finishing off some work here." 

He points at me as I look at Roy Mustang and he looks back at me. 

"Sir she's just a child. I mean that breaking law." Bradly stares at Mustang.

"Do you remember who made the laws in which you follow?" I slowly get up from the floor, I put my hands in midair from the floor. I start throwing spears and blades but some how he dodges all of them.

 (What, how is he doing this?) I stop and he comes to me he draws his sword and points it to me. 

"Girl, you had to do one thing job. Now you are no use to me." Bradly says, getting ready to finish me off. I hear someone knock the door open, I get a spear ready. "Alright where's Tabatha!!!" It's Edward, what a relief. Bradley turns around to look at him, "Ah, Full metal, good to see you."

 As you can see I'm just finishing some business here, I'll be done in second." He turns to me again his sword points to my heart and I scream then I hear a zap and I see Edwards's hands on the ground and a wall that traps him. Edward walks toward me, I try to crab walk away but I hit a wall he takes my hand. 

"Come on, lets get out of here." I turn back at Bradley as he sees he's prey get away. Once were out I see Alphonse waiting. He extends his hand out. "Let's go home." I almost tear up but I can't stop them from falling.

Home, home, home. I keep repeating until we reach the house.