Chapter 6. Impossible friendship

I wake up in my bed hoping it was a nightmare but it wasn't. It's worse than a nightmare Edward and Alphonse won't talk to me they won't even look at me. 

I hate that Bradly made me lie them of course I couldn't them that he's the one who planned that to happened. 

They just would know I have to use as excuse. We haven't talked for a while until dinner.

"Edward, how  was day?" "Fine." Edward says. Looking at me. "Bithiah, how was your day?" Yup they found out what my real name is. 

"Not bad, could've been better." I say giving Edward back a stare and realizes he wants a staring contest.

Except I decide not to because I didn't need to waste my staring at him. I finish my food and go to wash up. I save my warm water. Winry was left the cold water for Edward. When he finishes and goes and puts his (PJ) he looks at me again and he gave he something. "It just gift." Edward says.  

"Here, I made this for you." After being so weird... I don't know he gives me a gift after all that. I turn to him again. 

"Don't get the wrong idea, Winry bought it and I add my own touch to it, just open it will you?" 

So I open it and I see  it's a jacket but it's not red likes Edwards it's bright yellow and Edward add the symbol on jacket. I love it. So then I go give a hug to Winry and I give I high five to Edward. Edward looks at me and says, "so friends." I look back at him say "friends."