Chapter 8. The Mission

Mustang came up to us. "So you're the one they call Tabatha, is that right? I nod nervously.

"Y-yes, what's the reason he asking? I don't know why but . I turn to Edward. "Just stay away for her, she has nothing to with you!" he says protecting me. 

Mustang smiles, "I'm not her to hurt you two I just have mission you." Mustang says with a smile on his face. 

"Well you and Alphonse if he's okay with it." "No it's okay, me and Tabatha will go." Edward says with worry in his face. 

Mustang turns around. "Alright then you are to track down Gluttony and all the homunculus." 

After Edward explained what a homunculus is I was ready to help in anyway I can.

We left Bradley's house and charge for the forest. "Okay so we should look for Gluttony first? I ask him. He nods in agreement.

 We have been walking for an hour till we a hear something move in the bushes. It's Gluttony, he charges for us, opens his big mouth.

  Is  he going to eat me? No it too late, there's no time to transmute. 

Edward comes in front of me and he transmute. He puts Gluttony in a cage with the cells. Then he heels down. 

"Bithiah are you okay?" I nod then ask. I thought we shouldn't use my real in public? Edward nods. 

"When we're the only ones who are talking privately with no else around." I point to Gluttony.

"He's right there, you he won't tell anyone?" Edward looks into my eyes and says.

 "Promise." I take a deep breath and blow it out. "Now let's go find Lust, shall we." Edward says in a fancy tone.

 "We shall." I say back.