Can't Remember to Forget You (TFP Fanfic)

Saffron, also known as Commander GoldWing, a bot who posed a striking resemblance to the first in command, was second in command for the auotbot femmes. After Elita-1 was offlined, she took her place proudly and confidently. She led the femmes into victory, until one of her comrades betrayed her. Most of them were captured by the decepticons and killed, and poor Saffron was forced to watch them all plummet, along with her best friend FireBlossom. She was then locked away for information, but somehow managed to escape before they could do any damage to her.

She did her best to try to restore her dead planet, but without assistance, there was no hope for her. The leader fled from Cybertron and took refuge on Earth, where she took a human form and disguised herself as a girl named Juliet. She gets befriended by a young man, about 21 Earth years old, named Lucas. She tries to fit in with the humans, and she makes progress everyday.

But what happens when she volunteers to help out at a high school in Jasper, Nevada? A young girl with pink highlighted hair has her suspicions. She goes on and tells what she's gathered to the autobots, but Saffron was not aware of any Cybertronians besides the decepticons on Earth. Lucas neither knows of Saffron's hidden secrets.

How long will she be able to keep up her lies?