Chapter 5: Familiar faces

BulkHead drives through the opening rocky door. We were on dirt, and now were on a road. That was inside the canyon at least. The door shuts closed behind us. I just sit with my mouth wide open.

 "Cool. I know right," Miko says. I nod in response. Finally, I can see the light. I click off my seatbelt and move to the middle seat.

 "BulkHead, right? Can I sit in the drivers seat?" I ask. I need a clearer picture of this.

 "Sure. Go ahead," Yes! I climb over Miko and make myself comfortable in the drivers seat. Now I see computers. With the Cybertronian language all over it.   

 Yes, Primus! Thank you. I already know It's my kind. Then, we enter a room. An immense room. For humans at least, and all around, there's Cybertron's fruits. (A/N: As in the main species.)

 The car halts in the middle of an autobot sign and opens its doors for us to get out. "Come on out and meet the crew," Miko says with a little pizazz.

 I quickly get out of the car and look up to meet a familiar face.

 Optimus Prime...

 It's been a while. Too long actually. I would be surprised if he actually recognized me in my true state. He looks a little different too. Taller. I can tell he's got a full Earth vehicle mode because of the added wheels and pipes. Fits him perfectly actually.

 He doesn't notice me at first, but then Miko speaks up. "Hey guys! Look who joined the club!" Two more vehicles come screeching into the base. The same ones that Jack and Raffael got into. The kids get out and all three Cybertronians transform. The yellow and black one. I know him. The memory, it's very vague. Can't remember exactly, but all I remember was working with the mechs on a mission. He went to scout a Decepticon infested area and...I can't remember the rest. He was so cute to. His big Blue optics always seemed to make him cute in a way.

 Then another bot passes me. BulkHead. Now I know why they call him BulkHead, but like the human expression, don't judge a person by the outside. Miko suddenly links elbows with mine. It was kinda weird because I was taller, but that didn't seem to stop her.

 And then.......Arcee? What are you doing here? I really don't know my feelings or emotions toward seeing her here. I should feel happy and joyful. Pain and relief. But I don't know. I'm just happy to know that I wasn't the only surviving femme who escaped Megatron.  She looks down at me and scowls.

 "Another human?!" Arcee balls her fists. Another bot comes strolling over from the computers. Right when the mech sees me he immediately agrees with Arcee.

 "What? What is the meaning of this?"

 Optimus Prime moves closer to me. Miko disconnects herself from me and she backs off with the other two kids.

 "We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron, also known as autobots." No duh, Sherlock. I have to act like I don't know who these guys are and how the heck I have a fragging autobot insignia on my back. Come one, Saffron. Lie. Do your acting.

 "Why are you here?" I ask blankly.

 "To protect your planet from the decepticons." Makes sense.

 "Oh." I leave it at that. I don't want to make this even stupider for me.

 Optimus Prime gets on one knee to get a closer look. "What is your name, young one?"

 "Juliet. My name is Juliet, but please, call me Jewel."

He vaguely smiles. Hey! At least it's a smile. I haven't seen that in a long time.

 "Juliet, my name is Optimus Prime. And we welcome you." He stands back up and begins to call out names. The bots seem to have gotten into one big circle around me.