Chapter 7: Stasis Lock

The ground bridge opens on the other side and Miko, Jack, Fowler, Raf, and I step foot onto the warship. All of us having determined expressions. I don't know I thought it was funny how they looked that way. I scan my surroundings. I almost activated my cannon at the sight of several vehicons still as stone in the hallway. Ugh...I feel like all this dark energon is gonna make me vomit. Yes, in my human form, I can vomit. But it would be energon. The ground bridge closes behind us.

"Fowler to base. We're in."

"Good." Ratchet responds through Fowlers earpiece.

We begin to walk through the sea of stone. Everyone except me gazes up at the 'cons in amazement. What's there to stare at. These are the guys who destroyed everything I knew, and they'll pay for it.

"Their data core should be accessible from any console." I say. We turn to a corner and I spot another 'con stiff. I tap softly on Raf's shoulder. He looks up at me and I point at...KnockOut? I think that's his name. He smiles nervously and gulps.

"H-here's one." He says shakily. Miko runs up toward the bot and stops right at the edge of his ped. She bangs her fist three times onto it.

"Doc Knock is knocked out." She says turning to us. I look up at the screens. There's some slight beeping and scrolling. Then a set of coordinates appear on the screen.

"Look." I say grabbing everyone's attention. "The ship's decoded two sets of Iacon coordinates." Some more beeping came on. "Three! Fowler, lets rip and run."

I sprint toward KnockOut's ped and began to climb in. I reach the top and give Fowler a hand along with Raf. Miko and Jack stay down below. I jump onto the keypad and look for some sort of thing to put the drive in.

"There's the port." Raf says. Fowler walks up to the edge of the pad and sticks the drive into the port. Several Cybertronian writing appears on the screen, and only I could read it. Suddenly, a beeping sounds from another screen. I quickly look into it. The pad being as large as it is, I hadto stretch out my arms for each piece. Raf and Fowler give me a strange look. I ignore it though. I open up a file where the warship is headed and...Manhattan? The relics must be hidden under the city, and I know that this ship will stop at nothing to seize them.

"The ship's heading for Manhattan." I warn.

"Um, why is the warship heading for Manhattan?" Jack asks. The coordinates lead exactly in the heart of New York City.

"Can you read this?" Miko asks having to raise her voice a little. I'm not going to answer that right now little miss sunshine.

"The ship is headed there because that's where the first set of coordinates are located." Raf finishes ignoring what Miko asked.

"What would a relic from Cybertron be doing in the big apple?"Fowler asks.

"The Iacon relics landed on Earth eons ago, Agent Fowler, long before the city was built atop it." Ratchet says.

My eyes continue to wander over the screen, trying to figure out how we could stop this.

"Which means if the ship wants this one...it may have to move some buildings out of the way." Jack says nervously.

Fowler brings a finger to his earpiece. "Our mission just got complicated. How do we deter this ship?" Finally, Miko and Jack decide to join the party. They start climbing up KnockOut's body and I give them a hand up. Meanwhile Raf has his hand on his chin and thinks. We hear Ratchet's voice again.

"I would advise disabling the navigation module. Call up the main navigation menu."

"There!" Raf exclaims, ready to make a move, but Agent Fowler stops him.