Chapter 6: I'm on a Mission

"Stasis." Ratchet spits. "She deserves worse." Ratchet hated the idea of Arachnid still being alive after all the things she had done in the past. Now, I don't know much of Arachnid because she knew to stay away from me, but what I do know is that she has quite a history with Arcee. Everyone except BulkHead came back to base. The only thing brought back was Arachnid in a stasis chamber.

"I intended worse more times than you know." Arcee says. Optimus walks over to Arcee and Ratchet.

"You are stronger for the choice you made."

All of a sudden, there was a familiar car honking. We all look to the entering tunnel, and BulkHead comes into view. He quickly transforms.

"Guys, you're not gonna believe the day I had." His eyes shift from the group to the Arachnid in stasis. Just makes me wanna spit looking at her. Ratchet and Arcee wait for him to continue.

"Oh, you too, huh?" They nod. It was about time he returned. I really need to be in my Cybertronian state right now. Being in my human form too long makes me sick sometimes. Miko bounced off the couch and walked to the edge of the balcony. Raf sat in a chair by a desk and Jack leaned against the desk. There was another man here to. A dark skinned man who could definitely lose a few pounds. He wore nice grey clothes, and a yellow with black striped tie. He was standing behind Miko. He didn't notice me yet.

"So what happened, Bulk?" Miko asked.

BulkHead began to explain the event he'd just experienced. He said he detected a signal, went to investigate, but when he did he got stuck aboard the Nemesis. He explained how he ran into StarScream and a few Insecticons.

"But when the Insecticons suddenly backed off, I got inspired by my proximity to the power core and did what I do best." BulkHead finished. He punches his palm. Wait a second. Isn't this guy a wrecker? Or was one? He looks vaguely familiar.

"You trashed Megatron's ride like a rock star in a hotel room." Miko posed and held up rock signs. Arcee, Optimus and BumbleBee joined them. Meanwhile I'm still sitting on the couch trying to contain my hunger and controlling myself from spazzing and transforming into my Cybertronian form.

"We should hit the 'cons right now while they're vulnerable." Arcee says.

"Megatron's warship may be grounded, but lets not forget that we remain vastly outnumbered, especially since he has added the insecticon hive to his ranks." Ratchet adds.

The dark colored man takes a few steps forward. "Then maybe it's time for me to call in an airstrike." I'm assuming he's in the military.

Then the Prime speaks. "Or for us to consider more extreme measures, Agent Fowler. Ratchet, come with me." Optimus leads Ratchet into the halls. After that, the room fell silent. Except for my stomach begging for energon.

"Wait. Who's that?" I hear Agent Fowler ask. I automatically know he's referring to me.

"That's Jewel. She's new here," Miko answers. I hear footsteps making their way toward me.

"Young lady," His voice rings loud and clear behind me. I spin around to find him with his arms crossed.

"Yes?" I ask. Prime and Ratchet come back.

"We'll talk later."

Ratchet works back on the computer with me grabbing my stomach again. I need Energon. Maybe I can go back to my cave and get some energon from there. I have to get out of here some how. Or I can find hidden energon in the base and recharge myself. A series of beeps sound from Ratchet's monitor.

"Optimus, I'm detecting a massive energy spike at the decepticon crash site. It appears to be Dark Energon." I immediately sit up and walk over to the edge of the balcony, peering at Ratchet's monitor. Why would Dark energon be on Earth. It could only be one thing. Megatron. But, that was Unicron's lifeblood, and I'm pretty sure he's dead. If not, then cast out into the far reaches of space.