I hate mornings

I groggily opened my eyes and checked the time. I hated waking up early to take care of the horses when it was my turn. I'm definitely not a morning person, so waking up early is a horrible start to my day. Nevertheless, I knew I'd have to get up sooner or later, so I quickly pulled the covers off, exposing my body to the harshly cold morning air. 'Man, I really hate mornings.' The frosty air stung my body with coldness.

'It usually isn't this cold...' I thought as I looked around the room.

And then I saw it. That idiot left the window open while waiting for me last night! Dammit, Levi. I sighed as I closed the window, little bumps covering my skin.

"Tch, I hate the cold too." I said while rubbing my arm, attempting to warm it up with friction.

I quickly got dressed and head out the door to the stables. My exhausted body dragged me along until we came to the stable doors. I sighed once more before gripping the handle and forcing the door open. Once opened, I realized that maybe my day would go better than I expected. At least I didn't have morning stable duty with Auro again. This time, it was someone A LOT more tolerable...

'Perhaps today would be a great day after all.' I thought as I smiled at the person standing in front of me.