Character Analysis

I will explain each character and how they will behave in most of the stories in this book.

Thomas Sanders- He is the main male character in this book. He is a social media personality. He is also gay.

Jilly Napier- They are non-binary like Thomas's friends Joan and Talyn. They are the second main character in this book. They where born a female but they didn't feel like a female later on in life. Their sides on the other hand are actually comfortable enough to be called females.

Logan Sanders (Logic)- He is Thomas's logical side. In the vines he's in he is portrayed as a teacher.

Meghan Napier (Knowledge)- She represents Jilly's knowledge and understanding of reality. They do not listen to her at times. She would have been portrayed as a teacher.

Patton Sanders (Morality)- He is Thomas's morality, which is basically knowing right from wrong. In the vines he is portrayed as the embarrassing dad and he carries that aspect of himself to his role in the Sanders Sides videos.

Payton Napier (Nostalgia)- She represents Jilly's nostalgia. When Jilly remembers something in the past that is important to them then that means that Payton is working. Usually Jilly starts crying when they are going through nostalgia. She is like an embarrassing mom.

Roman Sanders (Creativity)- Roman is Thomas's fanciful side. He represents Thomas's creativity and anything that he thought up, if it be funny or not. In the vines he is portrayed as a prince and he carries that part of him into the role he has in the Sanders Sides videos.

Rowena Napier (Individuality)- She is what makes Jilly different from everyone else. Even though she is a female she is portrayed as a prince 'cause there is never a wrong time to dress in drag.

Vigil Sanders (Anxiety)- He represents Thomas's anxiety. He used to be a devious character, but once he opened up to everyone he stopped trying to hurt them. His main goal is to protect Thomas.

Virginia Napier (Depression)- Jilly doesn't have enough anxiety for it to be a main trait but they have a lot of depression. Virginia is a lot like Virgil, personality wise, but her main goal is for Jilly to understand her and why it is ok to not be happy some of the time.

Remy Sanders (Sleep)- He is not an official Sanders Side but he does show up. He is a personification of the joke that people don't get much sleep.

Ramona Napier (Sleep)- She is almost exactly like Remy except she is around Jilly more that he is around Thomas.

unknown name (Deceit)- This character is recent. His goal is for Thomas to believe that he is a dishonest person even though he's not.

unknown name (Deception)- She is the female version of Deceit. Her goal is for Jilly to actually lie to people.

Other Characters:

Thomas's friends:
Joan
Talyn
Valerie
Terrance
Taylor
Kenny

Jilly's friends:
Lucy Berry
Carol Lima
Dan Garcia
Teagan Thomas
Luna Mitchell
Susie Montatvo
------------------------------------
I will name Deception when Thomas names Deceit. The last names for Jilly's friends are real last names. They are my friends last names.