How To Save a Life - Knowledgia 🎶

Song:
How To Save a Life by The Fray

Couple:
Meghan Napier x Payton Napier
(Background Meghan x Logan)

(Payton has a majority of Jilly's "demons". Instead of telling someone, not even her girlfriend Meghan, she decided to bottle up her negative thoughts. It got so bad to the point where she decided to "fix" it.)

(WARNINGS: suicide, depression, angst, sadness, blood, funeral material, ect.)
-------------------------------
Step one, you say we need to talk
He walks, you say sit down, it's just a talk
He smiles politely back at you
You stare politely right on through

*Megan's POV*
It has been a week since her funeral, two since her death. I could have helped her. I would have, if I knew there was something wrong. I never thought she would leave us like this.

Patton doesn't make silly dad jokes, he just sits in his once light and happy now dark and depressing room in silence.
Princey hasn't gotten creative since he set up her funeral.
Virgil hasn't left Virginia's room.
Logan has overworked himself.
Deceit has told the truth more often than ever.
Prince Gal hasn't sang a Disney song since the death.
Virginia has gotten even more depressed, if that is seven possible.
Destiny and Abby have stopped trying to hurt people.
Thomas hasn't been home since the day after the funeral.
Jilly has stayed in the bathroom besides the time where they need to eat. Thomas is always in there with them.

But, out of everyone, I am the most damaged. Payton was one of the few reasons why I actually had fun in life. She was my everything. I felt more love for her than I have for anyone.

Some sort of window to your right
As he goes left, and you stay right
Between the lines of fear and blame
You begin to wonder why you came

I am currently in mine and Payton's shared room. I am sitting on my side, which is cluttered. Her side was always the cleanest, even now when she's not here to clean it.

So many memories...

I loved every moment we spent together...

We had our first date at a movie theater. We watched Avengers: Infinity War. She cried for all of the departures, besides Peter Quil. I spent the rest of the day trying to comfort her.

I remember our first kiss. It was on the Christmas following our first date. Payton had a mistletoe hairband and she kept following me until I eventually snapped and kissed her. Before that, I would have said that is was an unnecessary tradition. But I didn't care. I got to kiss my most favorite person.

I remember our first night together without Ro and Ginia in the same bedroom. Payt had a nightmare and wanted some company. Me, being her girlfriend, I let her in. Even if she was holding her stuffed toy, I was still able to keep my arms wrapped around her. Ever since she stayed in there. Not that I was complaining. I love every night we would spend together.

I glance at said stuffed toy. It was Angel from the Lilo and Stitch franchise. It was my favorite stuffed toy of hers. Angel was Jilly's favorite character in the series. I loved the joke behind the character. I took the toy in my hands and cuddled up to it, letting the tears flow.

The door suddenly opened, for the first time in a while. Logan steps through the door. His hair is a mess, his tie is not properly tied, which is more than I can say for myself. I only have a XXXL shirt and a pair of underwear on. I haven't felt the need to put on actual clothes since I got back from the funeral.

Even his top few buttons are undone.

He gently takes me off of the bed and sits down where I was, placing me on his lap. I start to cry into his shirt, which he seen to not care about. He wraps his arms around me. I kept my death grip on the stuffed Angel.