New Book and Characters

I am in the process of writing a new book on this app/website. The book is called Socials. It is basically if social medias and search engines were humans. The two main characters are Vine and his little sister Music.ly. They work at a spy corporation called The Network.

Book Cover:

Casted CharactersThomas Sanders as Agent Vine (main male protagonist/older brother of Music

Casted Characters
Thomas Sanders as Agent Vine (main male protagonist/older brother of Music.ly/almost got to be a real agent, before his death/loves his sister/

Abby Ryder Fortson as Agent Music.ly/Tik Tok (main female protagonist/little sister of Vine/ Probituary agent/took her brothers place as a real agent a year after he died/she almost commits suicide a year after Vine died/known as Tik Tok after failed suicide)

Chris Daugherty as Agent Facebook (father of Vine and Music.ly)

John Cozart as Agent YouTube (Awesome, cool and smart friend of Vine)

Robert Downey Jr. as the voice of Napster (anthplamorphic cat who loves naps and music/Six Degrees pet 🐱 cat/messes with Music.ly on a daily basis)

Kevin Bacon as Professor Six Degrees (The boss of the social media/boss and founder of The Network/father of Google, Mozilla Firefox, Bing, and Yahoo)

Sia as Vevo (the most musical out of the agents)

I am still looking for faces for other characters. If you have an idea then please send it in the comments.

Non-casted Characters
Social Medias/Agents
Twitter (main antagonists/murderer of Vine/

Instagram (he steals everyone's jokes, techniques, etc.)

Tumblr (twin sister of Myspace)

Myspace (twin sister of Tumblr)

Tinder (twin sister of Grindr/wants a relationship that is mostly romance based)

Grindr (twin brother of Tinder/wants a relationship that's mostly based on sex)

Yubo (Tinder's and Grindr's innocent younger brother/friend of Music.ly)

Pinterest (She is very forgetful/pins everything she needs to know on a board)

Snapchat (Sends Agents on missions)

Search Engines/Managers/children of Six Degrees:

Google ('favorite' child/a triplet with Firefox and Bing/used to be nicknamed BackRub at school/still gets teasted by it to this day)

Mozilla Firefox (a triplet with Google and Bing)

Bing (a triplet with Google and Firefox)

Yahoo (oldest of the four children/acts like she knows everything/doesn't really know anything)

Songs:

Waiting for Superman by Daughtry

Titanium by David Guetta

Chandelier by Sia

Sledgehammer by Rihanna

Mia Khalifa by iLOVEFRiDAY

#Overwatch by No Mercy

The Muffin Song by ASDF