Prinxiety - (based on a cursed role play.)

I currently got into a Sanders Sides role play group where I play as Roman. This is one of the... interactions he, or I, had with Virgil. And, yes, this did happen in the role play. Now onto the warnings, then the story.
-------------------------
Warnings: Rough kisses, cursing, getting caught,  throwing an teenager (yes, that happened), "hurting", preestablished relationship.
Now we got those out of the way, let's get to the story.

Virgil popped into his room, which was basically dark and edgy, except he had far it lights above his bed. He flopped into his desk chair and spun to the desk that came with. He took out his scetch book and art supplies, looking around his room before drawing Roman.

Said side walks in. "Hi." Virgil quickly shuts his book. "Oh, hey Roman." "Hi, Hot Topic." Roman seemed to lose a bit of his confidence. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing." Virgil says, keeping his hand over the scetchbook. He turns to the creative side. "Are you sure?" Roman asks his boyfriend. "I-I'm sure." Virgil's hand uncovers the book. Roman sighs. "I want us to trust oneanother, Virgil. I don't want to put you."

Roman extends his hand out to Virgil. "Let's go out for a walk." Virgil grabbed his sketchbook and art supplies, putting them in a small bag.  He grabbed Roman's hand. Roman holds Virgil's hand softy while holding his cheek. "You know that I love you, right?" Virgil blushes bright red. "Y- yeah..." he said, smirking a bit.

Roman brings him into a soft but passionate kiss. Virgil responds with a rougher kiss. Roman, kisses him rougher. Virgil smiles into the kiss. He wraps his arms around Roman's neck. Roman removes his hand from Virgil's cheek and wraps his arms around Virgil's waist.

Both pull away, panting. Roman looks into Virgil's eyes. "I didn't take you for the rough type." He kisses Virgils nose. "Well, I can be rougher if you like~"

Delilah burts throught Virgil's door. "FUCK!" Virgil groaned as Delilah entered. "What do you want, Dee?"

"Getting these" she said. Delilah grabs her headphones off if Virgil's bed and puts them on. "I wanna see this love-fest before I go..." she said. Roman had enough. "Out. Can't you see we were having a moment?"

"No," she says, sitting on Virgil's bed. Virgil picked her up and the her out the door before locling it. "Get out you mini-assbutt." Roman blinks. Virgil turns to Roman and clears his throat. Roman snaps out of subconsciousness. "Did I stare?" Virgil smiles. "Yeah, but it's ok." He walks toward Roman and kisses him softly.

Roman starts kissing back, wrapping one arm around Virgil's waist while the other goes behind and into Virgil's hair. Virgil wraps his arms around Roman's nevk, kissing him rougher. Just like before, Roman kisses just as rough, seeing how Virgil likes it. Roman feels Virgil smirk into the kiss and kisses him rougher.

Virgil digs his nails into Roman's neck, which in turn causes Roman to gasp into the kiss. Virgil quickly pulls back and removes his arms from Roman's neck. "I'm sorry..." "That's ok. I wasn't expecting it, but it's ok." "Oh..." Virgil says before returning to his original position, continuing to dig his nails into Roman's neck. Roman roughly kisses Virgil, trying to get the upper hand.

Virgil was red as a tomato at this point. He digs his nails deeper into Roman's neck. Roman used whatever confidence he had left and kisses Virgil as rough as possible. Virgil pulled away "sorry..." Roman caresses Virgil's cheek. "It's ok, I enjoyed it really." "M-me too." Virgil said. Roman smiles...

looking at the man he loves.