I. GET. SEXY. | Thomas Sanders (Thomas Sanders x reader/male or female x Taylor)

(In Thomas's I get sexy video, where he uses different animal mating habits to get himself a lover, this shot he gets his guy friend/ gal friend / non-binary pal Y/N and guy friend Taylor to do this little scene with him.)

(I had a school project a few months ago about state amphibians/reptiles and I learned that Colorado's state amphibian is the Tiger Salamander. I also wanted your outfit to match the animal.)

-------------------------------

"How about this one?" Thomas asked the camera(and the Fanders). "A male Tiger Salamander would compete for a mate against another male."
------------------------------

Y/N was walking on the side walk in this outfit. (Choose one)

 (Choose one)

He/She/They spotted his/her/their friends Thomas and Taylor looking at him/her/them

He/She/They spotted his/her/their friends Thomas and Taylor looking at him/her/them. Thomas and Taylor looked each other, and got the memo. Fight for the boy/girl/person.

They started bickering about who gets Y/N when he/she/they spoke up. "I don't want you guys fighting over me," he/she/they paused and put his/her/their hands behind his/her/their back. They pulled out ninja samarii swords and threw them to the males, who caught them with ease.

He/She/They continued. "Unless it's to the death."

Taylor and Thomas looked at him/her/them then stared at each other. Taylor lets out a battle cry and runs after a scared Thomas while Y/N just walks away mumbling something along the lines of, "Those where my favorite swords."
------------------------

"Actually, that might not be the best option because I might die." He said to the camera/Fanders. "Plus, Y/N loves to pull out those swords of his/hers/theirs. He/she/they and Taylor are the best. Shout out to Taylor Shrum and (your YouTube channel name). Both of the rock."
--------------------

A few weeks later you found the finished product on YouTube and comment on it, and Thomas pinned it to the top.