Virgil x Logan x Remus (based on a real relationship)

I, myself, am in a polyamorous relationship. I'm not gonna say the names of the people I'm dating. Yay know, to protect them. To both people I'm dating, I'm the Logan of the relationship. This is just a little idea I had. Remus will be a lot softer in this. This is a human AU. Remus is three years younger than Logan. Virgil is two years younger than Logan.

Remus is trans male (He/Him)
Logan is masculine nonbinary/born female (He/Him and They/Them pronouns. Might be leaning back towards She/Her pronouns.)
Virgil is nonbinary (They/Them pronouns)

Logan is polyamorous. She has two partners named Virgil and Remus. She loves both of them equally and doesn't want to see any of them hurt.

The thing about Logan is that she's pansexual and has a big heart. She'll fall in love with more than one person at a time and sees no problem with it. She was in multiple relationships with other people before she realized her polyamorous and pansexual nature.

She and Patton had been dating, but that only lasted a month because her best friend, Roman, confessed his feelings towards Logan. Their relationship lasted a year before Logan had to move away due to her having siblings in another state that she wanted to meet.

Logan couldn't communicate well with her siblings to the point where she had to get herself her own apartment in the same city before she had to move back home.

She met her significant others through an online platform. She felt at home when she talked to anyone there.

Virgil was on that same online platform. When he and his boyfriend Deceit had a problem he went to the vent chat, and Logan was there. One thing led to another, and they confessed their feelings.

About a week in the relationship Remus, one of the many people that Logan has role played with on the same online platform, confessed his feelings to Logan.

Logan, at this point, thought to herself "I love them both the same. I can date both." So she accepted Remus' feelings towards her.

A few months went by and both relationships went well to the point were the three of them wanted to meet eachother in person.

Logan is cuddling with Remus and Virgil on the couch, Remus and Virgil on either side of him. Remus got tired so his first instinct was to lean against Logan, which got Logan to silently squeal.

Virgil got tired and they decided to lay on Logan's lap. Logan was basically dieing from the cuteness overload.

Logan didn't wanna move the whole time.