Slow Dancing In The Dark(rewrite)

Thomas x fem!reader

WARNING!!: Angst, depression, unresolved shit, cursing, spoilers for new vid.

Your outfit:

Don't read if you haven't watched the video!!!

I don't want a friend

I want my life in two

Waiting to get there

Waiting for you

I'm done fighting all night

It was raining and I was walking home after dealing with Thomas's new side The Duke. Honestly, the guy creeps me out. But, The Duke is the least of my problems.

As I was walking home the rain turned a bit down, but more than sprinkles. It just gets me thinking about what Thomas said to me before I left.

He was tired. I should not take what he said literally. That is why it hurts. I know what he said really isn't true. He wasn't thinking in the right direction. That is what makes it hurt.

When I'm alone slow dancing in the dark

Don't follow me, you'll find me in your arms

You have made up your mind

I don't need no more signs

Can you?

Can you?

I continue walking until I find myself in an opening. No one is there. I set down my waterproof purse, with my phone inside.

I turn on my music and sat down next to my stuff. I let the sky's liquid drop on me, I'll just take a shower when I get home.

Give a reason we should be complete

You should be with him, I can't compete

You look at me like I am someone else

Can't you see?

I don't wanna slow dance

In the dark

I just sit, thinking of what he said to me, subconsciously linking his words to my insecurities.

*Thomas's POV*

I wake up after a good rest. I walk downstairs to find Logan reading on the couch. "Do you remember everything, Thomas." I awnser his question by saying, "Oh, yeah. About Remus not really having control over my thoughts, Patton and Virgil made me think he does. Oh, and Roman and Remus are brothers."

When you gotta run

Just hear my voice in you

Shutting me out of you

Doing so great

Logan places down his book and turns his head towards Patton, who was in the kitchen cooking some breakfast. Patton seem to notice Logan's gaze and quickly says, "Thomas, you don't remember anything else?" I shake my head and say, "No, not really."

Patton rolls his eyes and directed his attention to Roman, who was sitting on the couch on his phone, texting Virgil. Roman immediately realises the silence in the room, and the other two sides, plus Thomas, asking him to continue discussion.

When you gotta run

Just hear my voice in you

Shutting me out of you

Doing so great

Roman turns his phone off and directs his attention to Thomas. "You don't remember who was here last night after you had those thoughts?" I shook my head. Roman then went back to texting Virgil.

Used to be the one

To hold you when you fall

Yeah, yeah, yeah

I don't fuck with your tone

I don't wanna go home

Can it be one night?

Can you?

Can you?

*Virgil's POV*

I got another message from Roman.

Ro: Thomas doesn't remember last night. He doesn't remember what he said to (Y/N)
Me: Ok. I'll be out.

I turn off my phone and put it in my pocket. I exit the mind palace and appear right next to Thomas. I run my hands down my each with an exasperated sigh.

I take my hands away from my face and put them in my hoodie pockets and very loudly I say, "BOI! ONE OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS WAS HERE HELPING US WITH YOUR THOUGHTS AND YOU TOLD HER YOUR ROMANTIC FEELINGS TOWARDS HER!"

*Thomas's POV*

I stare at Virgil for a while, suddenly remembering what I said as she walked through the door to leave. I told her that I love her. After that, she just walked out the door, without saying a word. Not even her casual goodbye.

I immediately grab my jacket, an umbrella and my keys. It was still raining outside since last night.

*Your POV*

I am still sitting on the ground listening to my music. I see a car slowly drive up next to me. Thomas gets out and walks around towards me. I get up and grab my purse, hoping to get away from him.

Give me reasons we should be complete

You should be with him, I can't compete

You looked at me like I was someone else, oh well

Can't you see?

I don't wanna slow dance

In the dark

Thomas immediately catches up to me, standing in front of me. I don't want to mess with him. I just stand still.

"(N/N), I really do have falling for you. They are romantic feelings. I thought I was gay, but, in truth, I realize that I am actually bi. You made me see that, just by being you."

I listen to what he was telling me. I didn't want to believe it. Deceit could be making him say these these things without him knowing it. I have always started to over think everything he says to me. I could never be too certain.

He pulls me into a kiss. To be honest, this is my first kiss. I really felt everything through that kiss.
Truth, anxiousness, and love.

I don't know what possessed me, but I kissed him back.

We start walking back to his car. "So, Roman has a brother?" Thomas chuckles and nods his head. "You need to sleep, my friend."

Dark

In the dark

Dark