Can't Be Erased (Tik Tok Pride OC)

*Corrupted Pride AU on Tik Tok/Semi-Romantic Pride and Morality

Song: Can't Be Erased by JT Music (Bendy and the Ink Machine)

WARNINGS: Angst, paranoia, spoilers for latest ss video, infant orphan, sadness, Roman nicknames, an angsty ending.

Homophobic people should exit.

I'm the dancing Demon
Watch me twirl and hop and spin
I'm quick to give a smile
But I won't forget your sins

Pride has taken over the mind palace. He has also convinced Thomas' morality to join him, figuratively and literally. They have fused into one. They are now known as Ambition Sanders.

The other core sides, Logan, Roman, and Virgil, are trying to find a way to bring Patton back and get Pride out of power. On the other hand, Deceit and Remus are doing everything they can to make sure Pride stays in power and Patton stays in Pride's control.

The wonders of imagination
Welcome home dear friend
How long we've all been waiting
Let's create a masterpiece, breathe life into your dreams!
All you gotta do is start up the machine

But there's a few things that no one knows besides Pride, Patton, the rest of the dark sides, Thomas. One thing, Pride is not really in power, he just acts like it in order to cover up for who really is in charge. Another thing, Thomas has grown emotionally attached to the fusion because off the influences they inflict on him.

Deceit has been watching from the sidelines while the core sides make their way near him, mostly to get answers out of him.

I'm the product of an artist
Whose creations bring delight
Upon this somber threshold
Imagination comes to life
Just free yourself from reason
Soon you'll see in black and white
Call me a seed of evil
But what's that mean
If I'm conceived within your mind?

Deceit starts scurrying away from the angered sides, until Roman throws Logan and Virgil at Deceit. The logical and anxious sides land on top of Deceit and hold him down to immobilize him.

Roman summons his sword and places the blade, threatening, at the snake-like side's neck while Logan holds Deceit's head back so a majority of his neck is exposed. All Deceit does is laugh, until Virgil cover his mouth with his hand. (A/N: I originally put "...cover his mouth with his own." I have a gay Anxceit mind.)

All Roman says is, "Tell us where Patton is or you'll never live to tell another lie again." Virgil removes his hand (A/N:...mouth) from Deceit's mouth so he can respond.

"Trust me, boys. You don't want to find him when his is the way he is right now." This got skeptical looks from the creative, logical, and anxious traits. "If we didn't want to find him then why are we going through all this trouble?" asks Logan.

Leaking from the ceiling
Ink is bleeding through the lines
Is that your heart that's beating
Or illusion you're alive?
Collect what's necessary
Keep appeasing the divines
It's me you should be believing
Cuz he's deceiving you with lies

The deceiving trait just laughs as Roman takes his sword away from his thought, putting it a way. Virgil gets off of Deceit, then slaps him. Deceit stops laughing. Logan finally gets of of him.

The lights leave Deceit, as he lays on the floor, laughing like a madman.

Soon the core sides reach the door to Roman's kingdom. Roman breaks the door open to find, what is known as, Wasteland. It usually looks a lot like Disneyland, with townspeople walking everywhere going about their business.