Can't Be Erased (Alternate Fluff Ending)

Deceit was still laughing outside of the kingdom. He keeps trying to get up, only to be restricted to the ground by his own laughter.
----------------------------------
That little devil darlin's on a lot of reels
Long as he's on one, he cannot be real
Stop the projectors, Bendy's off his reel
Got a feeling he and Joey got a deal
An unholy bargain, a demonic seal
With a master plan, that I must reveal
Won't be long till this ink's all congealed
Upon my body, head to toe all concealed

"In speaking of the other two..." Patton snaps his fingers and a door on each side was opened.

Apathy walked through one door with a chained up Roman following him.

Another dark side walked through the opposite door with a chained up Virgil carrying the infant he found earlier.

But a little bit of bleach should do the trick
I'll never watch another damn cartoon - I quit!
Look at you, you're scared of a moving pic
Hey Bendy, how'd you get that tutu to fit?

Logan was shocked to see that Patton had not only ruled the kingdom in Thomas' mind, but that he started to have darkness growing inside of him. "I thought Pride was in control. I thought you and him fused and created Ambition."

Patton chuckled. "We did, but that was when I learned that I like being in power of someone else. And having control of the kingdom was the next big thing."

Remus unlocks Pride's chains. Pride walks up to Patton, who has extended his hand to the former. Pride's hand latches onto Patton's.

As soon as Patton and Pride's hands touched they started to fuse. "Ever since we first fused," Ambition said, a mixture of Patton and Pride's voices. "Patton has been in charge. Once he got a taste of real power, he didn't want to give it up for anything else."

"That sounds about right."

"Oh, shut it peanut gallery."

I'm blinded by this evil growing
My heart is full of people-loathing
With secrets that I keep from showing
I am the wolf in sheepish clothing

"Ugh," Pride's voice momentarily overlaps Patton's.

Remus speaks up. "What should we do with the remaining prisoners?" Before Ambition could answer he feels a tugging on himself, as if he was being summoned. He lets himself be drawn away. As soon as Ambition left, Roman drew out his sword again and knocked out Apathy.

Flood the shop, with ink a-flowing
Push it to the brink of blowing
We hope you don't think of going
Weigh you down to keep from floating

He rushes towards the Dark Side that holing Virgil and the child captive, doing the same to him and Remus. He used his sword to undo Logan's chains. They make their way out of the castle,

to save Thomas.

Ambition appears in front of the blinds, like Patton always does when Thomas needs him for something. Thomas is taken aback by the "new" side. Roman, Virgil and Logan rise up in their normal spots and run in front of Thomas, keeping distance between him and Ambition.

Come with me, we'll bring you Joey
You'll be kept from being lonely
Kicking, screaming, sinking slowly
Give your soul, it's what you owe me

"Stay away from him, Patton!" Virgil yells at Ambition, hoping Patton would hear him. Ambition starts to unfuse, leaving Patton leaning against the blinds while Pride falls onto the floor. As soon as Patton regains his senses he reaches out towards Pride. Pride backs away from him. Logan grabs Prides upper arm and pulls him up, protecting him from Morality.

"Why do you want to protect him all of a sudden?" Morality asks Logan. "He's the reason this all happened. You should protect Thomas from him.' "I knew you would turn into a Dark Side, Morality." Pride says. "But I  never thought you'd go this far."

Shamed and defaced
Scathed and disgraced
Tainted by hatred
And can't be erased

Morality was not happy to hear that. He runs at the sides protecting Thomas and Pride. Virgil had his hands shoved into his hoodie and feels a piece of paper. in there. he pulls it out without a second thought and throws it at Morality. Morality catches it and he seems to be distracted by it. It turns out to be a card. he opens it up...

"Virgil?" Patton speaks in a soft voice

"Virgil?" Patton speaks in a soft voice. "I- I'm very sorry for everything. To all of you as well. Especially to Thomas and Jack."

Creators betrayed us
We've got it on tape
We've written your fate
And it can't be erased