Logan x Meghan - I'm A Mess (songfic)

(Logic catches Knowledge reading his favorite book. He also has her tastes a flavor of his favorite jam.)

(I have seen the Q and A for Sanders Sides. So I know what his favorite book is. Jilly's outro consist of her saying 'Geckos and Geckettes.' That is what she calls her fans.)
------------------------
Everything's been so messed up here lately
Pretty sure he don't wanna be my baby
Oh, he don't love me, he don't love me
He don't love me, he don't love me
But that's okay
'Cause I love me, yeah, I love me
Yeah, I love me
Yeah, I love myself anyway
Hey

Logan's POV
I was just done making myself a PBnJ sandwich when Meghan, Jilly's Knowledge, sat down on the far side of the couch with a book.

She looked so attached to the book, I could tell she won't take her eyes off of it. The way her calculating eyes moved over each page. The way she soaks in the story. It takes every fiber of my being to not engage into conversation with her.

I made a sandwich for her as well.

Everything's gonna be alright
Everything's gonna be okay
It's gonna be a good, good, life
That's what my therapist say

I sat down next to her after setting a tv tray to put the sandwiches on. She looked at me, then the sandwich I made for her. She asked me, "What brand of jam did you put in mine?"

I decided to answer her truthfully. "I gave you Crotfers." "What flavor?" She asked me. "It's a mixture of blackberry and pomergranate."

She set her book down after putting her bookmark in. She reaches out for her sandwich. She takes a bite out of it, I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for her reaction. This is the first person to taste this new flavor of Crotfers jelly and I wanted to know if she likes it.

Everything's gonna be alright
Everything's gonna be just fine
It's gonna be a good, good life
I'm a mess, I'm a loser
I'm a hater, I'm a user
I'm a mess for your love, it ain't new

She places the sandwich back on the plate and turns her attention back to her book. I felt unhappy about her reaction. She didn't even give her trademarked 'mmp'.

A few minutes later, I am still sitting next to her and she is still reading. We have finished our sandwiches and she still hasn't said anything about it.

I'm obsessed, I'm embarrassed
I don't trust no one around us
I'm a mess for your love, it ain't new

"What're you reading Meg?" I asked her. She said, "The Murder of Roger Ackroyd. It's my favorite book."

"Cool", I responded before sinking into Thomas's mind space.

*Time skip brought to you by a French/Spanish duel between Rowena and Roman*

Nobody shows up unless I'm paying
Have a drink on me cheers to the failing
Oh, he don't love me, he don't love me
He don't love me, he don't love me
But that's okay
'Cause I love me, yeah, I love me
Yeah, I love me
Yeah, I love myself anyway
Hey

Virginia, Jilly's depression, rose up from Jilly's mind space into the living room and ran up to Thomas's room.

She threw open the door of Thomas's room, startling both Thomas and Jilly who were doing a Q and A live stream.

"Thomas," Virgina called him. "Can you get Logan. I think there needs to be something done."

He said, "Sorry everyone, but me, Jilly, Virge, and Logan need to talk about something."

Jilly did her outro. "Love yals. See ya next time Geckos and Geckettes." They do the peace sign over their eye while Thomas does his outro. "Take it easy guys, gals," he points to Jilly when he says, "non-binary pals." Jilly takes their hand away when they continued with Thomas. "Peace out!"

Thomas clicks the stop button on the screen and the live stream ends. He summons a (sad?) Logan.

He is in his unicorn onsie without his tie or glasses. He's lieing on the bed crying with several tissues in his hands. He looked broken.

Everything's gonna be alright
Everything's gonna be okay
It's gonna be a good, good life
That's what my therapist say

Jilly noticed instantly. They said, "Are you okay, buddy? Something really bad must've happen for this to happen." They gestured to Logan's posture, attitude, and tear stained face.

"Meg...doesn't...like me. She n..n..nev...ver has." Logan says in the middle of his sobbs. Virginia scoffed and said, "Oh pa-lease! She can't stop talking about you. She literally fills Jilly's mind space with thoughts of you. Ask them." Jilly says, "It's true. She can't get you out of my head."

They head down the stairs, and hear sobbing from the sofa. Meghan is crying in Patton's arms. He is singing to her in a soothing voice. "Everything's gonna be alright
Everything's gonna be just fine
It's gonna be a good, good life."

The sobs continue, but not as hard. "I just wish that I can tell him that I really do like him." Meg tells Patton. "But I'm Knowledge. I am not supposed to feel anything. Only Payton, Rowena, and Virginia can do that." She sobs even more. "I just want to tell him."

Patton looks at Virginia, Thomas, Jilly, and Logan. They heard every word.

I'm a mess, I'm a loser
I'm a hater, I'm a user
I'm a mess for your love, it ain't new
I'm obsessed, I'm embarrassed
I don't trust no one around us
I'm a mess for your love, it ain't new

He asked her, "Why not tell him now? He's here in the room." She looks up from his shoulder to find Virginia, and Thomas and Jilly comforting Logan.

Everything's gonna be alright, alright
Everything's gonna be just fine, just fine
It's gonna be a good, good life

She stands up from the couch and rushes towards Logan and pulls him into a hug.

I'm a mess, I'm a loser
I'm a hater, I'm a user
I'm a mess for your love, it ain't new

"I am so sorry. I sould have told you about how much I loved the sandwich. I should have not been so cold and distant." Logan hugs her back. He says, "It's okay. You don't know how to process the new feelings. It's a new thing for you."

"I love you, Logan" Meg confesses to him. "I love you too, Meghan," he responds.

Jilly, Thomas, Virginia and Patton go upstairs to give Loghan, their new ship, the moment they need.

Logan kisses Meghan, and she kissed back.

I'm obsessed, I'm embarrassed
I don't trust no one around us
I'm a mess for your love, it ain't new
--------------------

And what was the flavor of jelly? It was...

JillyNapier.exe has stopped working.