Roman x Rowena (Renaissance time)

(Roman is sent to rescue the prince of the Napier Empire, but he finds out something interesting about the Prince he's rescuing.)

(A/N: Just to make things less confusing, this is a female. Roman just though she was a boy because her title is prince. I'll explain it more later.)

Roman's POV
Even though my toutor Professor Logan told me to stay out of the way for this journey, I wanted to do this.

The prince that Messenger Patton had told the kingdom about seemed to be in mortal danger and that he needs help.

So here I stand, at the outside of the castle where he resides. I could swear I could hear a female voice, but I continue onward.

It has been at least an hour in this creepy castle and no sign of the prince, but the more I walked I can still hear the females voice. Out of instinct I started humming. She was singing a Disney song, so how could I not.

I got to the far end of the castle and opened the dungeon-like door to find...the female who I have heard sitting on the floor in a neck chain. But this female was wearing clothing a prince would wear. She had no hint of a dress.

"Hello M'Lady. I am Prince Roman of the Kingdom of Sanders," I greeted her nicely. "May I ask if you know where the prince of the Napier Empire is, then I'll gladly be on my way."

She gave me this look that tells me that I probably messed up. "This is the prince."

I gave her a look of confusion. Then I said, " What the heckity heck?" One of her eyebrows rose in confusion. "Five abs and one peck." "What? What does that even mean?" She responded. "Just a little something I like to say when I'm confused so I'm not alone in my confusion. See? It works." Her eyebrow rose a little higher. I continued, "What do you mean by 'This the prince'?"

"Because I don't know why princesses can't be out and about. The only girls in my family that can are non-binary monarch Jilly and my sister Princess Virginia. She has the claim to the throne," she told me.

"You know, my life is just like that. My father King Thomas and my brother Prince Virgil sent me to do their dirty work. And everytime I come back they take the credit for themselves. They hardly take me serious." I sat down next to her and took her chain in my hand. I tried cutting her free with my sword, but to no success.

"It's useless Princey. She magically charmed the chains. They can't break." I looked at her with a horrific expression. "Who are you talking about?" I asked her. "The Dragon Wich. She kidnapped me because Jilly went back on a deal the kingdom made with her."

I quickly sat up with my sword in hand. "Remain here until I come back for you my prince," I told her as I open and walk out of the door.

In a few short seconds later I come face to face with the Dragon Witch. She cackled and said, "Foolish boy. That prince had the most beautiful voice known to man and women. She was a good lulaby after I would torture her each day."

"She is not your property. She is her own person, she belongs to no one."

*TIME SKIP BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO WRITE ACTION SCENES*

3rd person POV
Roman emegerged victorious from the battle. He ran back to the room where he found the prince.

The chains finally able to break and she was free.

Roman's POV
We arrive in the front of the Empire's castle gates. We see a girl that looks like the prince rushing towards us. She had a blue dress with a grey ribbon around her waist. She was also wearing glasses.

"Rowena! You're okay!" the girl yelled as she got closer to the gate. She had two other girls following behind her, walking at a normal pace.

One had a short black dress with a blue ribbon around her neck. She also had glasses.

The other girl had a dark purple dress with black gloves. She didn't have glasses, but she had dark circles under eyes like Virgil.

The gates opened and the girl dressed in blue ran towards the prince, pulling her into a giant hug, the one in black did the same.

The one in purple came up to me and extended her hand towards me. "Thank you very much for retrieving Prince Rowena of the Napier Empire. If there's anything we can do for you, there is no shame in notifying us." I gave her a friendly shake.

Another person came from the castle. Rowen and the other girls got on thier knees. I could tell this was Jilly. They walked closer to me and extended their hand, which I took and gave a friendly shake. "Thank you for retrieving my child. For a reward you can be at her side for the rest of your lives and onwards, if you are not okay with that then we can pay you with gold."

Prince Rowen glanced up at me and gave a smirk before bringing her head back down.

I responded by saying, "What's the harm in a bond between kingdoms?"

*TIME SKIP BECAUSE I CAN*

It's time for the Kingdom of Sanders and the Napier Empire to become the Sanders-Napier Empire.

Me and Rowena exchange vows and are now bonded, along with the Kingdom and empire. Everyone cheered for us, except for Princess Peyton and Messenger Patton...

Who both passed out from extreme adorableness.

------------------------------------
Yes I put in the Dragon Witch. FIGHT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!