Q and A!!!!!! part one - Napiers

(I said part one. No questions came in yet. You can still submit your questions. This is just the girls answering the the questions in the Thomas Sanders Sides Q and A video.)
-------------------------

1- Meghan - What is your favorite book?
Meghan: ‘The Murder of Roger Ackroyd’ by Agatha Christie. Phenomenal ending! The murderer- (Jilly: WHAT are you doing?!) What? I am just giving off some important information from the book.

2- Depression - Are you the same for everyone?
Depression: What (Jilly: It's a Q and A, and there's a question for you.) What? (Prince Gal:Can you hurry up and answer so we can get to the really Important questions?) No I'm not the same for everyone. I am Jilly's depression. Everyone's works differently. (Yeah, mine is just a little, loud.)

3 - Nostalgia - What is your favorite dad joke? Or mom joke?
Nostalgia: What did one wizard say to the other wizard who wouldn't stop hitting them with the Quaffle. (Meghan: Well where would one find a Quaffle?) Hey, Quidd-itch! (Meghan: But, that doesn't answer the question I had.) Mr. Banks used to be a banker at the Dawes Tomes Mousley Grubbs Fidelity Fiduciary Bank. Why did he lose his job? (Prince Gal: OH! DISNEY!|Meghan: His children didn't respect the banks poloc-) BECAUSE HE LOST INTEREST!!! (Meghan: Jilly, can you get me out of here?) There was a mollusk and a sea cucumber. The sea cucumber walks over to the mollusk and says… (Depression: Oh my Disney. 😑) “With fronds like these, who needs anemones?” (Meghan: Jilly, I really need to get out of here.) Aww, what's the matter Meg? Does your shirt have holes in it? (Meghan: No, it dose not!) Well, I am still trying to understand how you got in it. (Meghan: *SCREECH*)

4- Prince Gal - Do you have any fashion tips, also do you have a prince/princess that you are in love with?
Prince Gal: All of my advice comes from the best designer/alchemists I know. The Fairy Godmother. From rags to riches she a total bada-(*BEEP* Depression: That's my phone.) And her son, Prince Charming, sings to me the whole time she works on a new gown for me. It's a magical experience. (Depression: Ugh, Charming.😑) And as for love, I am not courting anyone as of now. Even though I have experienced extreme like for both princesses and princes. As of right now I am on a solo quest to help save, myself. (Jilly: Well good for you.)

5- Core - How are you all feeling? (Nostalgia: Goooooo----) Answer with only a song title.
Meghan: I've become so numb

Prince Gal: There's nothing holding me back

Depression: Haunted

Nostalgia: Hello Kitty! (Prince Gal: What?|Meghan: It was how do you feel?) Hello Kitty.

6- If you were a Pokémon character, which would you be:
Nostalgia: Ledyba

Meghan: Surskit

Depression: Ekans

Prince Gal: Jigglypuff (Jilly: None of us would have pegged you for that one.) Their singing was very underappreciated as well. Them, me and Roman would go one to perform the best songs in all the land!!!!

7- If you all had your own YouTube channels, what would the videos content be?
Meghan: Various tips to NOT fail in school.

Prince Gal: Makeup tutorials, love advice, and song covers.

Depression: Video, mostly Vine, compilations that should treat others depression.

Nostalgia: My videos will have me playing with slime and mixing art materials! (Meghan: Oh, autonomous sensory meridian response videos!) I am pretty sure It's just me playing with goo and paint.