breathin - Thomas x sensitive!reader x Virgil + sibling!Talyln

(The reader (the gender does not matter) is a really good friend with Thomas and is also Talyn's twin. Lately the reader has experiencing symptoms of what's called fibromyalgia. Their insecurity about it starts to take a toll on their relationship with Talyn and their friends, especially since they help Thomas with video script wrighting, video filming, and video editing.)

(Fibromyalgia is  a medical condition characterised by chronic widespread pain and a heightened pain response to pressure. Symptoms include widespread pain, feeling tired, sleep problems, etc.)

(Me and my family thinks that I have fibromyalgia and I just wanted to include that in a story. Plus, I do know that Virgil probably doesn't have fibromyalgia, I just wanted to include this in this story. I also know that the song was written for social anxiety, but I think it can also apply to fibromyalgic people as well.)
-------------------------------------
Some days, things just take way too much of my energy
I look up and the whole room's spinning
You take my cares away
I can so over complicate, people tell me to medicate

*Reader's POV*
Thomas has called me again for the fifth time in a row this hour. Today was supposed to be a filming day, but I just can't do that.

I also can't tell him that I can't because like the sweet person he is, he'll be asking why I can't, and I just can't talk about it at the moment.

I get up to walk to his house.

Feel my blood runnin', swear the sky's fallin'
How do I know if this shit's fabricated?
Time goes by and I can't control my mind
Don't know what else to try, but you tell me every time

*Thomas's POV*
"Did he/she/they pick up?" Joan asked from the kitchen. I am sitting on the couch with Talyn. They are very worried for their brother/sister/sibling, and I don't blame them. "No, Joan." I responded. "Five times in this hour." Talyn starts softly crying.

The doorbell rings and Talyn gets up to answer it. I follow them. Talyn opens the door to find...(Y/N)? I slid past Talyn and pull (N/N) into a hug.

"Hey!" (Y/N) said as he/she/they slip out of my embrace, a hurt expression on his/her/their face. Joan walks out of the kitchen after hearing the outburst and slowly walks over to him/her/them. They slowly puts their hand on his/her/their shoulder. (Y/N) almost flinches, but soon relaxes into Joan's touch.

"Ah," Joan says when they take their hand away from (Y/N). "This is why he/she/they haven't answered our phone calls."

Sometimes it's hard to find, find my way up into the clouds
Tune it out, they can be so loud
You remind me of a time when things weren't so complicated
All I need is to see your face

I looked back at him/her/them. The way he/she/they is/are looking at us reminds me of Valiety.(Valerie as Anxiety from Making Some Changes.) "(Y/N), if anything is up with you, you can tell us," Talyn says to him/her/them. (Y/N) looks sadly at his/her/their older twin and wrapped their arms around Talyn in a hug.

"I'm just experiencing a lot. My heater broke, I feel like my fleece blanket has gained 20 lbs., my body has not been happy with it's temperature, and I can't sleep as good."

My, my air
My, my air
My, my air, my air
My, my air
My, my air
My, my air, yeah

Logan rises up from the mindspace. He walks towards us and softly takes (N/N)'s hands in his. "From the data that I just heard, it sounds like you have, what is known as fibromyalgia." He told him/her/them. "Before you ask, no, sadly this is not curable. You will have to live the rest of your life with this."

"This is what I was afraid of." (Y/N) said. "Now I can't have normal things that others can. I can't have surprise hugs, I can't go to really cold places for tours, I can't do anything anymore." He/She/They started crying.

I softly grabbed onto his/her/their arm and pulled him/her/them into a soft hug. He/She/They immediately returned it. "It's okay (N/N)." I told him/her/them.

Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'
And oh, I gotta keep, I keep on breathin'
Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'
And oh, I gotta keep, I keep on breathin', mmm, yeah

Patton, Roman, and Virgil rose up from the mindspace. They walk over to us and (Y/N) immediately rushes into Virgil's outstretched arms.

*Time Skip*

Narrator's POV
(Y/N) has grown more confident about letting people know that he/she/they have fibromyalgia. He/She/They also found out that Virgil also has fibromyalgia, and that was very comforting to him/her/them.

Feel my blood runnin', swear the sky's fallin'
I keep on breathin'
Time goes by and I can't control my mind
Keep on breathin' ooh