Seducing Her Boyfriend- A Justin Bieber Love Story-

:Seducing Her Boyfriend:   
         :Chapter One:

Imagine my disheartenment when I was awoken early Saturday morning by my mom who saw it fit to continuously knock my door loudly even though it was just past seven.

My eyes flew open in alarm, and my sheets tangled my legs. I rubbed my nose sitting up and groggily I forced out, "Well, why don't you come in mother?" My voice was practically oozing sarcasm.

I watched on dazed as my mother walked in, her hair held up by a gripper, her burgundy robe wrapped around her form. "I just got off the phone with your sister, and she confirmed Jesse!" she paused when she said my name, a familiar gleam in her eyes. Unfortunately she continued talking, spoiling my mood.  "She's coming for the summer with her boyfriend!"

I groaned which caused her to glance at me in surprise. "Wait.. Don't you miss your sister?"

I forced out a humorless laugh. "Oh because we always had that special relationship." I replied sarcastically.

Her eyebrows knitted together. "Good friendship or not she is your sister."

I rolled my eyes. "Unfortunately. Don't let me stop you, why don't you go broadcast that your perfect daughter is coming to spend the summer holidays with you?"

She threw me a stern glance. "Do what you like, but just be up by eight to help me bake."

I groaned and released my arms that were supporting my position so that I fell onto the bed completely. Then my eyes widened. "When is she coming?" I enquired half expecting that she'd say in a month but I doubted that. School had closed yesterday hence the entire starting of summer. Don't tell me...

"Her flight leaves at eight thirty so she should be here by noon." she shrugged and walked out the room. I took the nearest pillow and swung it across the room. It fell onto the carpet.

So I'm guessing you want some sort of explanation..? Well, here it goes. My sister is precisely two years older than me. To my mom she seems like the perfect child with the A's and B's while me on the other hand, it's anything but that. I hate school to the point where my grades are equivalent to the IQ of a hobo. Hint hint. In other words I was a huge gaping disappointment to my parents. I was often compared to my hell of a sister Abby on a daily basis. It often sounded like this, to be honest:

"Oh Abby used to be so diligent and hard working...what happened to you?"

"Abby is so much more talented. She's involved in cheerleading, she's on the varsity dance team... What are you in? The chess club?"

Um hello? The chess club rocks.

"Abby was not a hassle but you are."

I just get tired you know? Abby was such a stuck up know it all of an older sister. We barely got along, and to tell you the truth, she was nothing but a pretender. She attended church every Sunday but on Monday she'd be under the bleachers 'rewarding' the nerd who worked on her essays for her. I could do better in school, but I would actually do something about it if I actually cared.

Abby would lie to my dad and mum, telling them the reason she reached home late was because of late cheer practice, but it was really because her boyfriend of the week invited her over to his house.

The funny thing is that she had no clue I knew of her secrets. So for years, my dear mother had believed her first daughter was the epitome of perfection and it got on my nerves. I was often compared to her for no reason at all.

I knew deep down my mom saw me as an embarrassment. She just never said it but I could see it in her eyes when I'd get a bad grade, end up in a fight, or simply ask to go out somewhere she didn't approve.

My summer would be completely ruined because of Abby. I wondered how long it would take for both of us to tear each other's hair out. . .

~

My hair was splattered with flour, my apron matted with eggs and I felt like shit. Who knew that chocolate chip cookies could be such a hassle? What was wrong with Oscar Meyers? Couldn't my mom just buy it to save me the work?

Huffing in annoyance, I slid her a look of sheer frustration as she slid a clove of garlic my way along with a long bladed knife. "Chop chop. The salmon ain't gonna season itself."

Sighing and shifting my fringe away from my eye, I took the knife into my hands and slowly began to peel off the skin. When I had chopped out both unwanted parts of the garlic, I started chopping. My clumsiness shown itself and before I knew it a sharp pain seared through my finger. Silently saying the f-word, I retracted and pedaled back on my sock clad feet and stared down at the tiny gash that was now spilling crimson red blood. I wasn't good with blood so a scream escaped my lips. My mom stopped shoveling the tray of cookies into the oven and worked on instinct leading me over to the pipe that was currently gushing crystal clear tap water. She ceased the sharp sting once she pushed it under the faucet.

"God, Jesse. Can't you do anything right?" she muttered as she zipped out a piece of cloth from seemingly nowhere tightening it around in a knot around my index. I shot her a fake smile as she said she was going to be fine from here and that it was minutes to noon and that I should go get washed up.

Bounding up to my room, I showered and pulled on a red hoddie and a pair of white shorts. I also wore black leggings since it looked fashionable and cute.

Unfortunately, I reached downstairs just in time to hear the doorbell ring. My mom must have dropped her spoon or something because the clatter that followed the ringing of the doorbell was annoyingly loud.

I shook my head and turned the corner, the door already in view swinging open as my mom pulled it excitedly. Why couldn't Dad be here and not down at the hospital on his shift? I would actually feel wanted.

As soon as the door opened, Abby's porcelain blonde hair came into view. Squeals emanated, hugs were shared and I watched as my mom gasped in surprise as I heard her ask,

"Abby is that the guy you were telling me about?"

Must be another demented nerd.

Slowly, I allowed my feet to lead me to the door. I worked my way around my mom and looked up at my older sister. When her blue eyes landed on mine, she gasped and pulled me into an excited hug.

"Jesse, I've missed you so much!" she beamed at me as I extricated myself from her hug. I ran a hand through my raven black hair and stared up at her a smirk on my face. "Can't say I've missed you."

She gave me a blank stare. I can't say she didn't change. All her life she had been as pale as Snow White now she was tanned. Her porcelain blond hair was golden in high school, and now she was on her college break, it looked as if it had been bleached so now it looked a sickly white blond. Whoever had done her eyebrows was definitely blind because her left and right brow wasn't even in length. She wore a horrendously short Jean skirt and a flowing tube top along with blue and pink sandals. Okay so she definitely still had no idea how to  dress.

My attention was drawn away from her and to a guy who seemed to be around two years or so older than me. A white fitted t-shirt peeked through his black leather jacket. His honey brown hair was tousled and left to toss in the summer breeze. Definitely not what I was expecting.

If I was not mistaken, I would have guessed that he had just stepped out off a fashion photo shoot. From where I was standing, his eyes seemed to be olive brown.

"Mom, this is Justin Bieber my boyfriend." Abby introduced, one of her fake -as Barbie's hair- smiles on her face.

Justin allowed a dazzling smile to take over his face, and I silently wondered how on earth my sister landed such a guy like himself. His hair looked to be professionally done in it's curly quiff manner, and his attire looked expensive to say the least.

Mom smiled and shook his hand,  scaring the poor guy when she reached in for a hug.

"Nice meeting you Miss Zylka." His voice was deep and raspy as he greeted my mother, and I wondered silently if he had knocked his head multiple times on a cement wall. No way this was my sister's boyfriend.

He pulled away and instantly his gaze connected with mine. I didn't shy away from his gaze. I just stared back at him trying to figure him out.

He seemed rich so he wasn't with my sister for the money. Then again, when guys like him are that good looking most of the times, something is not screwed on correctly in their brain. No offense to all you hott guys out there.

"And Justin, I'd also like you to meet my mischievous yet charming lil' sis Jesse." Abby pointed to me and Justin smiled at me, shaking my hand briefly muttering 'Nice to meet you'. I just replied with a forced 'Likewise'.

When my mom's angel of a daughter was all settled, along with her boyfriend whom I had yet not to figure out, we decided to have lunch.

I sat next to my mom while Abby sat on the opposite side clinging on to Justin. Call me imaginative but I swear I saw a glint of annoyance in his eyes whenever she giggled in a pitch equivalent to a chipmunk's.

I poked around my salad, choosing to stay out of the conversation. I snapped back into it when mom asked Justin a question.

"So Justin, what are you majoring in?" My mom was actually a really good hostess. Despite all her resentment towards me, I still loved her to bits and awed at how good she was with people.

Justin sat up straighter in his seat, a small smile forming on his lips. "Biochemistry." he replied, and what my mom said next had me choking.

"Great, maybe you could teach Jess a thing or two since she sucks at Biology." She only used my nickname in the presence of guests. I felt really embarrassed that she just dissed me. One bad grade in one final and she judges me.

"Oh, I'd be happy to." Justin countered, glancing over at me. "You're in high school right?" he questioned furrowing his eyebrows looking adorably cute. I nodded mutely looking down at the patterned tablecloth. "You're doing Biology as a wide area so..what are the topics you hate?"

I finally mustered the courage to connect my gaze with his. Immediately I got sucked under his gaze. I managed to choke out in a quiet shaky voice, feeling incredibly embarrassed pushed on the spot like that.

"Well, I have problems with the constructions of food webs, I always point the arrow the wrong way and I don't know what eats what."