XXI. Betrayal (edited)

Warning: this chapter contains hate-driven violence so be warned. I've also linked the acoustic version of Blu by Jon Bellion because I think it goes well with the beginning of this chapter so listen to it if you wanna. Enjoy!

"How was that?" Madison asked, the corners of his mouth turned up into a grin.

"Amazing," I sighed with a drunken smile as I slung my arm over my eyes. "Pure Nirvana."

I felt the pressure of his body leave my lower abdomen before I felt his lips on my nose and I moved my arm so I could see him. "Told you I'm a miracle worker," he beamed. "Was that your first time?"

"First time I've enjoyed it: yes. First time: no," I answered. "But it should definitely happen more often."

Madison laughed as he got off of me and offered me his hand. "Come on. Practice starts in a bit over an hour and you haven't even showered."

"After that you expect me to still go to practice?" I chuckled. "You're insane."

"This is an exchange, Bruno," Madison laughed before he motioned me to get up again. "Come on. We don't have time to waste."

I slung my arm over my eyes again. "I'll get up in a sec, I just need to collect myself." I was still shaking a bit.

"Noah, there's no need. I already collected all of you," Madison said, the suggestive tone in his voice causing me to throw a pillow at him in order to hide my raging blush. But it had felt amazing. The moment replayed in my mind and was enough to make a shiver run down my back again.

He merely laughed as he gently tossed it back to me. "Well when you're ready, I'll be in the bathroom and I'd love it if you'd join me."

"We'll see, Williams," I said as he walked out before I let myself fall back on the bed.

He was amazing.

After a few minutes, I'd finally stopped shaking and my knees were strong enough to keep me upright. I climbed off his bed before I made my way to the bathroom where Madison was brushing his teeth as "I Want To Break Free" by Queen was blasting through his phone speakers. I effortlessly slid past him and turned on the shower before I took my place right next to him at the sink and began brushing my teeth with my designated brush.

I would give anything to do this every morning for the rest of my life.

He wrapped his free arm around my waist and we began to sway to the sound of the music, all while brushing our teeth without saying a word. After I was done, I silently slid into the shower, relishing in the feeling of the warm water cascading over me as Madison hummed along with his music. My perfect world.

I made sure not to lollygag in the shower for too long. The sooner I left, the sooner I could get back to him.

As soon as I exited the shower, Madison was waiting for me with a fluffy towel in his hands. I offered him a smile before I took it from him and began drying off. "Do you want me to take you by your house to pick up your uniform?" He asked as he ran his fingers through my messy wet hair.

I instantly nodded. I was out to my Nonna and I didn't care what she thought of me being gay or my relationship with Madison. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Alright, I'll leave you alone so you can finish up."

"That's probably for the best if you still want me to make it to practice," I said as I ran the towel over my body.

"The more I look at you, the less sure I am that I want you to go," he teased as his eyes looked over me while I dried my hair. I didn't care that he was looking at my bare body. I felt safe and comfortable around him, and after everything we'd been through together and how well our bodies had gotten to know each other, I don't think I can ever be shy around him again. He made me feel beautiful.