German Construction Workers (Bonus) (edited)

*warning: this is a time jump to the very beginning of the story*

Madison's POV

There was no greater feeling in the world than a stranger grinding on you on a Friday night.

The way the bass of the loud music courses through you and the crazy lights mixed with the feeling of someone as lost and desperate as you felt amazing. Unbeatable. Especially when that person may or may not be the same sex as you and no one bats an eye. Even when you sloppily make out in the middle of the dance floor, no one tells you to leave or bugs you, they just let you drown deeper and deeper into your future regret. Shot after shot. Kiss after kiss.

Like I said, amazing.

I didn't know the guy that was skillfully moving his body against mine, but I knew I was probably going home with him to make some questionable decisions and undoubtedly regret them in the morning. But regret was a problem for the morning. Tonight, I just wanted to get lost.

The guy–Anthony? Paul?–turned to me with a drunken smile before he slung his arms around my neck and we swayed to the bass-driven music. I threw back another swing of the drink in my cup I was holding, finishing it out. It burned as it went down and my thoughts became more and more distorted. Yeah, I was definitely going home with him tonight. I flashed him a grin, causing him to lean in and kiss me. He tasted like vodka and Red Bull. I smiled and pulled away. "I'm gonna get some more," I said as I shook my empty cup. "Want anything?"

He grinned as he bit his bottom lip, looking me up and down. I loved the lip biters. "I want something, but not here," he said suggestively.

"You'll get it soon enough," I said, equally as suggestive before I turned and headed back toward the bar for my fourth or fifth round. I think the alcohol was finally starting to do its thing.

I crashed onto an empty barstool and gave the bartender a curt nod. "Another round." He looked me up and down as if trying to determine my drunkenness before he sighed as if to say "eff it" and started getting me what I wanted. As I waited, I looked around me. A couple stools to my left were two girls really getting it on and on my right–

I was interrupted by another body crashing into mine. I was ready to let them have a piece of my mind but when I turned around...wow. There was a boy about my age who looked way too innocent and too much of a novice to even be here. But my...he was breathtaking. His hair was messy but in an attractive way. He was built and toned and had beautiful eyes that were looking apologetically at me. "Sorry," he bashfully stated.

I couldn't help but smile. "You're alright." I used my head to motion toward the empty stool next to me. "You want to sit?" 

He offered me a smile of his own as he sat down, showing off his dimples. My heart fluttered. I was a sucker for boys with dimples.

He was more beautiful up close. His doe eyes held a bit of mischief and longing. The way he moved was free yet calculated. He was new to this.

"Hey, I think you're hot. I'm Noah," were the first words out of his mouth, and right then my heart gravitated toward him.

I smiled. "Hey Noah, I'm Madison. You're pretty hot yourself."

He gave me a smile of his own, a bit bashful. Cute. The bartender slid me my drink, but I barely noticed it. I wanted to remember this.

"You wanna dance?" He asked over the loud music. I looked back toward where the man I was dancing with had been but I didn't see him. Not that I really cared. I turned back to Noah with a smile and nodded.

"I'd love to."

He bit his bottom lip in an effort to hide his huge smile and I instantly decided that I liked the way he did it better than I liked anyone else doing it. He grabbed my hand and led me onto the dance floor. As soon as he'd found a place for us, he began moving. But he didn't move in an overtly sexual way. There was actually no "sexy" factor in his movements like there had been with the other guy. He was truly being himself. Free. He didn't care if he looked weird or if he was moving offbeat, and I liked it. He looked at me through his thick curtain of lashes, silently asking me to move with him. I complied. I wrapped my arms around his waist and carefully moved with him, aware that this was most likely his first time with another guy based on how tense he was. But he eventually relaxed and wrapped his arms around me too.