19

~Aaliyah's Pov~

"I need a shower." I said as i reached the cell where Daryl was already sitting. "Yeah, you look like shit and smell like shit." He said. "It's sweat and walker blood." I said. "What the hell happened? I saw the walkers." He said looking at me as i grabbed some clothes. 

"Fences gave in." I said looking at him. He nodded looking at me. "Y'all took those walkers down," he said. I nodded looking at him. "Go take your shower and sleep." He said climbing the bunk. "Aw i get bottom bunk?" i asked looking at him. 

"Shut up before i change my mind," he mumbled. I smiled. "I'm glad you're back okay Daryl." I said softly. He looked at me. "Glad you ain't sick." He said. I nodded a bit and walked. "Kidding.. love you." he said. "Love you too," I said and walked. I took my shower and came back. I went to sleep. 

~The next day~

Turns out that Glenn got sick too but Maggie didn't tell me because she didn't want me to worry, But she said he was okay now. I with Carl and we heard an explosion and we all ran outside to see the Governor again. I ran to Daryl. "Stay behind me." He said running. I took out my gun and we saw that he had some people and a tank. 

"Rick! Get down here. We need to talk." he called out, There were 6 cars. "It's not up to me. There's a council now. They run this place!" Rick called out. "Is Hershel on the council?" He called out and a woman pulled out Hershel and put him on his knees. "What about Michonne, she on the council too?" He asked and someone else pulled her out and put her on her knees. 

"I don't make decisions anymore!" he called out. "You're making the decisions today Rick. Come don here. Let's have that talk." He said. I looked at Rick and he looked at Daryl and he nodded. Rick looked at Carl. "We can do this." He said softly and put a hand on his shoulder. he looked at me too and gave me a small nod and he walked, putting a hand on my shoulder too and he finally went down there to talk to The Governor. 

Daryl grabbed the bin of guns and started handing them out. I took one too. Carl, Daryl and I went to the other fence and pointed our guns at him. "We got to do something." Carl said. "Your dad's got it." Daryl said. "They're just talking. We could kill the governor right now." Carl said. "From 50 yards?" Daryl asked. 

"I'm a good shot. I could end this right now." Carl said. "Or start something new.." i said. "You gotta trust him." Daryl said. After a while of them talking, The Governor hopped down and put Michonne's Katana to Hershel's neck. But then after another minute he swung the katana and we saw red coming from Hershel's neck. 

My heart stopped and i dropped my guard looking at him. Maggie and Beth cried out. "No!" Rick called out and started shooting. We all started shooting at them. I saw the Governor start to swing the karana over and over again once he got to Hershel. 

I caught my breath as a tear fell from my eyes. He literally chopped his head off. The tank moved in and knocked down the fences. "move!" Daryl yelled pulling me. I snapped out of it and i ran away from the fence and we took cover as it got closer and closer to us. I shot a person. "Get out of here. Go. Go." Daryl said covering both me and Carl. "no." i said looking at him with tears in my eyes. 

"Damn it go Aaliyah! Now!" he yelled. "Cmon- Cmon." Carl said pulling me. We ran. I looked back to see Daryl shooting. "Don't!" Carl said grabbing my hand again and pulling me, we hid shooting down people and walkers.  Slowly the gunfire stopped after a few minutes. "I have to look for my brother." I said walking. "Don't leave me." he said looking at me. "Then help me. Please." i aid looking at him. 

He nodded and we walked out but i didn't see him anywhere. I saw a guy with an arrow on his chest. I pulled it out and shot him in the head as Carl took down walkers that were getting to close to us. "Carl!" We heard again. "Cmon." He said. We went over to the voice and we took down two walkers in front of us. 

We saw Rick standing there, he was bloody. Carl ran to him and they hugged. I went up to them too. "Judith- where is she?" he asked in tears. "I don't know." Carl said pulling away. He pulled me in for a hug and i hugged him back. We moved and Carl held him up. As we walked we saw Judith's carrier and it was bloody. Rick cried out and i heard a walker. 

I was about to shoot it since it was coming for us but Carl walked up to it and shot it continuously even when he was out of ammo he kept shooting. "Carl! Carl-" Rick said pulling him back and Carl cried. A tear fell from my eyes as i looked around. This place was done. There was literally nothing else left for us and i didn't see Daryl anywhere. I just had his arrow. 

This was the first time I've seen Carl cry like that and it honestly hurt me. "We've gotta go. It's over." Rick said and dropped the shot gun. He wrapped his arm around both Carl and I and we supported him as we walked. We reached the woods and we walked away from it. Another safe place gone. And we were all separated. Everyone went their own way and we didn't know if we'd see them again. But we have to keep going no matter what. 

I didn't know if i was gonna see Daryl again..