51

Love you 🥰❤️

~Aaliyah's Pov~

I snuck in and hid behind the trailer homes since i didn't want to be seen yet. The Saviors were still here and if Michael was here, i wanted no part of that. I walked and I saw two graves. With sticks as grave markers, Stones and green flowers. My heart stopped. They were fresh. I got on my knees and looked down as i felt tears well up in my eyes. They were the only two graves here.

So it was them. Abraham and Glenn. I put my hand on both of their graves and a tear fell. The way they were killed- No not killed.

They were murdered.

No one should go like that.. After a few minutes i heard my name being called it. I looked over to see Maggie. I sighed in relief. "Maggie." I said getting up and going over to her. She hugged me. "i'm so glad you're okay." I said against her shoulder. She held me back. "How's the baby? Is everything okay?" I asked as we pulled away. She nodded. "Yes." She said smiling.

I smiled at her with tears in my eyes. "Which one is he..?" I said looking at the two graves. She held my hand and we walked over to the graves. I saw the she was holding Glenn's watch. She sat down and put a hand on the grave to my left. "This is him," She said softly. I swallowed the lump in my throat and put my hand on the grave.

I looked at Maggie sadly, She shook her head. "We'll be okay." she said looking at me. I nodded looking at her. "I know.." I said softly. She nodded looking at me. "I wanted to talk to you.." I said softly. She nodded looking at me. "My dad is alive.." i said looking at her. She looked at me confused. "What?" she asked. "The Saviors came to Alexandria, Negan was there too and i saw Daryl.." I said nodding. She looked at me confused.

"My dad was there. He came up to me. I saw him face to face.. He's alive.." I said softly. "He's a Savior." She said. I nodded looking at her. "Yes," I said looking at her. "What happened?" She asked. "They came, took half of our things and left.. He was looking for you." I said looking at him. "Negan?" She asked. I nodded looking at her. "Rick told me that they pulled off saying that you were dead." I said looking at her.

She nodded. "He thinks i'm dead. Good." She said looking at me. I nodded looking at her. "Yeah.." I said softly. "Was Daryl okay?" She asked. I shook my head. "No.." I said softly and looked down. "We'll get 'em back." She said looking at me. I nodded. "I hope so.." I said softly. "We will." She said nodding.

~Later on that same day~

Maggie was inside resting. I was talking to Jesus earlier and he told me that the Saviors came over here too, again at night and she took down a car with a tractor. I was helping set up dinner for her. "So, Jesus told me you killed walkers and crushed a car with a tractor?" I asked looking at her as i set down some food on the table.

"I couldn't sit by and watch. Not again." she said looking at me. I nodded a bit as I looked at her. "Yeah.." I said. "It wasn't hard. It wasn't the first time." She said serving herself. I furrowed my eyebrows confused and a giggle escaped my mouth. She looked at me and smiled. "First time..? This happened before?" I asked looking at her.

She nodded. "Oh yeah, There was this boy in high school." She said. "You mean the car right?" i asked looking at her. She nodded. "Yes, the car. It was a Camaro. And then it wasn't." She said smiling and serving me too. I giggled a bit looking at her. The door opened and i looked over to see Sasha. "Aaliyah," She said looking at me. "Hey," i said softly as i looked at her.

"You came by yourself?" She asked looking at me. I nodded. "Yeah, I wanted to see if Maggie and the baby were okay.." I said looking her, then Maggie. "Have some dinner." Maggie said looking at Sasha. She sat down. "How come there isn't anything marking the graves?" i asked looking at them. "Gregory." Sasha said. I looked at her.

"He said they don't bury their dead. They burn them." She said. I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head a bit. "I was gonna use this to mark Glenn's grave." Maggie said. I looked over and she was once again looking down at Glenn's watch. "But i'm giving it to you." She said handing it to me. I looked at her confused. "Maggie.." I said softly.

"Go on," She said nodding. I took it and looked at it. She looked at me. "We don't need anything to remember him by." She said looking at me then Sasha. "We have us." She said holding out her hand. I took it and she held out her hand towards Sasha. I put his watch down and we all held hands. We looked at each other then looked down. "For this new morning, with this light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, for love and friends, for everything that goodness sends, Amen." She said.

"Amen," we said softly. We ate dinner. Then we headed to sleep.

~The next day~

I was on my way back to Alexandria, on my way there i saw Enid heading to the Hilltop. I told her that everything was okay. That they were both okay. I headed inside and i saw that the Saviors were here. I sneaked inside and i walked and i saw a bunch of people in front of Carl's house.

Saviors. They had guns, and there was a woman standing at the front, blocking the stairs. I wanted to see Carl but Negan was with him. I saw Negan sitting at the porch with Spencer. "Dixon! Hi sweetheart." Negan said standing up. He walked over to me. I looked at him. They were drinking. "Come on up." He said moving his hand, gesturing me towards him.

"Where were you? I was looking for you. Your boyfriend said he didn't know where you were." He said looking at me. "I was outside. I don't like being locked up in here.." I said lying. "Locked up? I don't see bars anywhere." He said looking at me. "I wanted to go to the woods.." i said. "Why?" he asked trying to get an answer out of me.

He was getting drunk. I smelled the alcohol in his breath. "it makes me feel better." I said looking at him. "Mm." He said nodding a bit. "Um- what are you doing here?" I asked looking at him. "Carl payed me a little visit." He said looking at me. I looked at him confused. "What?" I asked. "oh!" he said softly and smiled. "You didn't know about this." He said looking at me.

I looked away from him then down. I knew he was lying. I shook my had. "No." I said looking back at him. (Gif above). "Well he's inside, why don't you let the grownups talk sweetheart." he said looking at Spencer then back at me. I walked towards the door. "wait." He said. I stopped and turned to look at him. "Michael is here." He said looking at me. I kept looking at him. "okay, i don't care." i said shaking my head.

He chuckled a bit. "You know i like you." he said nodding and walking back to me. I looked at him. "But, that shit doesn't fly by me, Hurting women or children is part of my policy. So he wont lay a hand on you while i'm here. He knows there are consequences." He said looking at me. "Good to know." i said and walked in. I closed the door and walked inside.