61

Guys!! The Walking Dead comes back tonight!! Are you guys ready? I'm so excited to start writing again! I'm going to be posting again tonight in my other book! I hope you guys take a loon at it!!

Did you guys hear Danai Gurira (Michonne) is leaving the walking dead too?? That's crazy. Everyone is leaving and im honesty kind of mad/upset about it.

How do you guys feel about the fact that she might be leaving? 

~Aaliyah's Pov~

It was the next day, We were in Alexandria. We had this plan that was going in effect and we all had jobs to do. There was a war happening and we were all together, The Hilltop, The Kingdom and Alexandria. We were all fighting Negan and his Saviors. Daryl already left and we said our goodbyes for the time being. Carl and i were heading over to the front gates since a good amount of people were leaving. We weren't going we were staying here, taking care of this place just in case. 

We were walking over to Rick and we saw him kissing Michonne goodbye. We stopped and he came up to Carl, taking off his hat. "Come here." He said and pulled in Carl for a hug. He hugged back and they pulled away, Rick placed Carl's hat on his head and he pulled me in for a hug too. I hugged him back and closed my eyes, resting my head on his shoulder. 

We pulled away and he put his hand on the side of my head. I gave him a small soft smile and he returned it, nodding. "This is the end of it." he said looking at Carl and I. He walked to the truck and they all took off. "I know you wanted to go with him, I did too." Carl said. I looked over to see him looking at Michonne. 

"Everything hurts." She said looking at the cars as they took off. "But i'll help you defend this place." She said nodding. "Help Me?" He asked. "Oh yeah, This is your show. Okay, You'll see." she said nudging him a bit. He looked at me and i raised an eyebrow smiling slightly. "Cmon babe, Let's go take of Judith." I said holding his hand. "We're gonna go take care of Judith." Carl said pulling me. "Mhm." She said looking at us. We walked away and i looked looking at me. 

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him back and smiled, he smiled too and we pulled away. He took his arm off my shoulders and we headed to the house. We walked in and he held my hand, I looked at him. "I didn't want to ask you before. Because i knew it was way too soon." he said looking at me. I looked at him a bit confused. 

"About your dad." he said holding my other hand. We faced each other. "I know it feels-" he said shaking his head. It wasn't something you can put in words to be honest. It's really not. "I know," I said looking at him. I mean I killed my dad. Carl killed his mom.. He nodded a bit. "Are you okay..?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows slightly. I nodded a bit looking at him then away to the living room. He moved his head catching my attention, I looked back at him knowing that's what he wanted.

"I'm serious." He said looking at me. I kept looking at him and let go of his hands, i walked over to the living room. I sat down on the couch and he walked over to me. "I hated him- i hate him." i said looking at him, He nodded a bit. "Yeah i know." he said looking at me. He sat down next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me again, Rubbing my arm. "But he was your dad. That's why you feel like shit." he said resting his forehead on my head. I nodded. "yeah," i said softly. 

He nodded and kissed my head. "It's okay to say you're not okay. You know that." He said holding me. "Yeah i know. But all i can say is that i hate him. But i didn't- I didn't want him dead.. I wanted him to leave me alone. To leave Daryl alone." i said. He nodded too. "Yeah i know baby." He mumbled and looked at me. I looked at him and he kissed my forehead. "Let's sneak out later." he said as i rested my head on his shoulder again. "Why?" i asked. 

"To distract you. Duh. And plus we can't do anything since Michonne's gonna be here in the house." He said making me laugh. I covered my house. "oh what a bummer." I said making him laugh too. He shook his head. "You wanna go?" he asked laughing. I nodded. "Yeah." I giggled. He nodded. "alright," He said smiling. I smiled and shook my head. 

~Later on that same day~

We were out in the woods again. "Two reasons we're out here." he said as we walked around. "okay, what are they?" i asked. "One," he said looking around. "I wanna look for that guy that my dad shot at." he said. I looked at him. "The guy at the gas station." he said looking at me. I nodded and smiled softly. "What?" he asked. "Nothing.. You just-" i said looking at him. "What." he said again and looked away. 

"You have a good heart. And that's one of the reasons why i love you.." I said softly. He smiled softly and looked at the floor, looking down. I smiled looking at him again. He looked at me completely stopping. "You try to change people for the better." I said softly. He looked at me and put his hands on my cheeks, pulling me in for a kiss. I kissed him back and he pulled away. "I love you too." he said and held my hand. We walked again. 

"What's the second reason." I said as we walked. "oh- yeah." he said. I smiled noticing i made him forget. "You." he said. I looked at him and smiled softly. "Why me?" I asked. "Distracting you. And i'm looking for something." He said. I nodded. "okay," i said softly. he nodded and we kept walking.