44

~Aaliyah's Pov~

It was dark now. We made a plan, since the Saviors kept on blocking us from the road. We decided to go through the forest, to get Maggie there faster since we couldn't wait any longer. Since they were waiting for the RV, Eugene volunteered to drive it in order to give us time to get Maggie to the Hilltop faster. 

We took her in a stretcher though the woods. "I heard what you told her when we were leaving. We can do anything. 'Cause we'll do anything we need to do. We have and we will. What happened to Denise, I'm not gonna let anybody die like that again" Carl said as we walked through the woods. The only source of light we had was the moon, but it was still hard to see.

"Son" Rick said. "What?" He asked. Suddenly we heard whistling. We stopped dead in our tracks. I looked around. The whistles were coming from everywhere and we couldn't pin point where they were coming from. From what we saw there were too many of them. We were outnumbered. and saw men emerging from the forest. More and more men started coming out with guns and whistling. "Go. Go!" Rick called out. We all started running. 

We came to an opening. Lights turned on facing us. We shielded our eyes from the bright light. We looked around and saw that there were way to many people here. Even if we had everyone from Alexandria here.. The men surrounding us started whistling the same tune, closing up around us. I looked over to see every single one of these men holding bats and guns. Big guns. My heart was racing. Tears welled up in my eyes. I was horrified at this point. 

I backed away. We all were breathing heavily. Scared. I looked over to see Eugene kneeling. Beaten up. Some of these people didn't even have guns, they had bats, crowbars, chain saws. Spears... Everyone stopped and it fell silent. All of them looking at us. "Great. You made it. Welcome to where you're going." We looked over to see the man from the beginning walking towards us with a smirk on his face. He walked up to Carl and I. He pointed the gun at us. "We'll take your weapons." The man said and pointed the gun at Carl and I. "Now." he demanded. Tears were burning my eyes. My heart was racing.

 "We can talk about it." Rick said also scared. "Were done talking. Time to listen." He said. He walked up to Carl and took his gun. Another one walked up to me and room my pistol and my knife away from me. Men walked up to us and took out weapons away. The same man walked up to Carl and looked at his gun and back at him. "This is yours? Yeah it's yours" He said looking at Carl. Carl stared him down. Mad and scared. He swallowed thickly as he flicked his hat. 

"Okay. Let's get her down and get y'all on your knees. Lots to cover." He said. Some of the Saviors walked to Maggie. "Hold up. We got her." Abraham said stopping them. "Sure, Sure." He said stopping his men. They stepped back, Rick, Aaron, Sasha and Abraham helped her down and out of the bed. They all lowered Maggie and helped her get on her knees.

 Another man brought Eugene over to us. He knelled him down next to me. I really just wanted to cry. I was so scared right now. We all are. The man walked up to Rick. "We're gonna need you on your knees." The man said. Rick looked at Carl then me. I looked at him scared, with tears in my eyes. Carl did too. He looked at us scared too and got on his knees.  We all got on our knees. (She's in between Carl and Eugene)

"Get the other ones, Right now." he said. Other ones..? Our people.? "Dwight!" He called out. "Yeah" He said walking out. "Chop- Chop" The man said. He walked over to a van and opened the doors. "Cmon. You got people to meet." He said. He pulled out Daryl. That's when i lost it. He was hurt. I saw him and he wasn't doing okay. He was bleeding and he had a sheet over him. I looked at him and frowned as tears fell and i tried catching my breath. 

He looked at me with pain in his eyes. He was pale. They pulled him away and sat him down on the other side of the row. Then they pulled out Michonne, Rosita and Glenn. Glenn fell to the floor. His eyes met Maggie's. "Maggie?" He asked. He tried getting away but they pushed him back down. "on your knees!" The man said pulling him. I looked over at Daryl. He looked at me. We were both scared. I wanted to go to him but i knew i couldn't. Another tear fell and he kept his eyes on me, catching his breath. He was bleeding a lot.

He was sweating, losing blood and he was pale. I looked at Glenn and he looked at me too, then he looked at Maggie and then at Rick. We were all confused and scared. How did they know where we were going..? How did they know we were leaving? "Alright. We got a full boat. Let's meet the man" He said and walked over to the RV, knocked on the door and walked back to Carl. He threw the gun on the floor in front of him at his knees. The door opened. We saw a man in the shadows. "We pissing our pants yet?" The man asked. 

He stepped into the light and we saw that he was wearing a black leather Jacket, a red scarf and a bat over his shoulder, it was wrapped around with barbwire. "Boy do i have a feeling wee're getting close." He said walking closer to us. He walked over to Eugene and panned around looking at all of us. 

I thought Negan was dead.. But I was wrong.. "Yep. It's gonna be pee-pee pants city here real soon." He said walking, Getting a look at all of us. "Which one of you pricks is the leader?" he asked pointing at us. "This one right here." The man said pointing at Rick. He looked at Rick walked up to him. 

"Hi, You're rick right? I'm Negan." he said looking at him.