39

💗🌈✨POSITIVE VIBES CUTIE 💗🌈✨

~Aaliyah's Pov~

I was back at Rick's place. "Let's go, outside," He said fixing his belt. "Outside? why?" i asked. "Just," He said looking at me. "Let's go," he said shrugging and putting his hat on. "okay," I said and got out of be. I put on my shoes and we went to get our guns. "Where are you guys going?" We looked over to see Enid.

"out," I said as we walked. "oh," She said. "Mhm.." I said looking at her. "Do you need anything or what?" i asked. "Nothing," She said. I nodded pursing my lips a bit. "okay.. See you around." I said and we walked towards the gate. "You don't like her do you.?" Carl asked smiling a bit. I shrugged. "I don't know." i said as they opened the gates for us.

"you didn't like Ron." i said. "That's- that was different." he said as we walked into the woods. Because you were Jealous?" I asked looking at him. We kept walking. He looked at me but looked forward, not answering the question. I gasped a bit. "Carl Grimes was jealous." I said. "no.. I wasn't though. Really. If i were to have been Jealous. I would have already told you" He said.

"I know. But you're cute when you get like that" I said looking ahead. "Like what" he asked clueless. "Cranky... Jealous" i said. Nudging him a little. "okay okay fine. Maybe a little..." He admitted. I smiled a little. "Told ya" I said. He smiled and shook his head. "Cmon." He said. I smiled and we walked. Once we walked further i saw something blue on the floor.

"Look," I said going up to it. I picked it up. It was a balloon. Carl stood and looked at me. "What is it?" He asked. I saw there was a letter attached to it, i pulled it out. "A letter." I said pulling it out and dropping the balloon. He walked closer to me and looked at it as i unfolded it. "What's it say?" he asked.

I opened it up but it was wet, no words were on the paper. "Nothing, it got wet What ever it was, it's gone." I said walking. I tried looking to see if i could make anything gone. There was nothing. "Hm," i said looking at it. "What?" he asked. I shook my head and dropped it. "Nothing, I wonder what they were trying to do," I said. He shrugged and we walked.

"I like being out here.." i said as we walked. "Yeah?" He asked looking back at me. I nodded looking at him. "Me too." He said reaching out to me. I held his hand and we walked. "Me too." he said as we walked. "Why do you like coming out here?" I asked. " 'Cause we're kids. It's what they do." he said. I nodded a bit. "What about you?" he asked.

"I started growing up in the woods. My brothers grew up in the woods. I just like it out here." I said looking around. "When there aren't any walkers and it's quiet.." I said. He nodded. "Doesn't usually last for long though.." he said. I nodded. "Good while it lasts." I said shrugging. He nodded. "Do you know how to track like Daryl?" He asked. I nodded. "Really?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah. He taught me" i said.

"Cool." he said as we reached this place. He said he found it when he was out here. He told me he went after enid since she jumped the fence. There were comic books and snacks in this box, we've been coming here more often, reading and just hanging out.

After a while of us sitting around we heard leaves crunching. We put the books down and i stood up, pulling out my gun. Carl squatted. We looked forward. "it's just Michonne and Spencer." He said sitting back down. I sat back down too. "Wonder what they're doing out here," I said as we read again. "Walking, i don't know.." he said sitting down too.

"we should leave in a bit, it's gonna get dark soon." I said resting my head on his shoulder. "Okay," he said as i read from my comic book. He read off of his.

~~

We were finally heading back to Alexandria, As we walked we heard a growl. We looked over to see a walker. I thought we were leaving it but Carl went to it, pulling out his gun. "Carl." I said looking at him. "Michonne's out here. I'm not leaving it." He said walking. "it's just one.. They can take one on." I said. He shook his head. "not leaving it." he said again. I pulled out my knife and followed him.

He whistled and it turned t us. I saw it was Deanna.. "We can't- That's probably why Spencer's out here." I said. "Hey. Cmon." Carl said. "Carl." I said looking at him. "Cmon." He said to it. She turned. "We shouldn't kill it. Not us." I said looking at him. "I'm not killing it.." he said. We backed away from it, making it follow us.

There was another growl and i saw there was another walker. I killed it and looked at Carl. He nodded. "Cmon." He said looking at me. We walked It followed us and we lead it to Spencer and Michonne. It went to them and we headed back to camp.

~Later on that same night~

Carl and I had dinner, we were taking care of Judith. And right now we were on his porch and he was sitting on a rocking chair with Judith on his lap. "See that bright one?" He asked pointing at the sky. He was telling Judith about the stars. Judith pointed too. "Yeah, that' the North Star. Its at the end of the Little Dipper." he said.

I smiled a bit as i looked at them. It was cute..

"If you get lost at night, just find that star." He said. "Hey." We looked over to see Michonne. "Hey," I said. "You two have a good day?" she asked looking at us. We looked at each other and nodded. "Yeah, guess so." Carl said looking at her. "I'm gonna take her in." He said standing up. "Carl." She said. "I got her," I said to Carl. He handed me Judith and i went upstairs with Judith, taking her to her room and laying her down on her crib.

Once she was down i headed back downstairs and outside. "I'm gonna head back," i said. "you can stay here," Carl said. I looked at him, then I looked at Michonne. "You can stay." She said nodding. I nodded. "okay," i said softly. "Cmon." Carl said. We headed inside and went to his room. We got in bed.

~~

We both woke up to the sound of footsteps and things moving around. Doors opening. But Rick and Michonne aren't this noisy.. Carl and i got up and grabbed our guns. We walked outside to see a man sitting on the steps. Carl pointed his gun at the man. "What the hell are you doing in our house." He said. I walked behind the man and pointed my gun to him too.

He was holding a picture in his hands. "I'm uh- sitting on the steps, Looking at this paining, waiting for your mom and dad to get dressed." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows. Mom and Dad..? I looked at Carl and he was just as confused. "Hi. I'm Jesus." He said. We looked behind us to see Rick fixing his pants, he was shirtless and Michonne was fixing her clothes too.

"Carl- hey um.." Rick said. I looked at him too. The door opened and we saw Daryl, Glenn, Maggie and Abraham come in and point their guns at Jesus. "It's okay." Michonne said. "You said we should talk. Let's talk." Rick said looking at Jesus. We put our guns down.