59

💗🌈✨POSITIVE VIBES CUTIE 💗🌈✨

~Aaliyah's Pov~

Rick was talking to Eugene but we clearly saw that he was one of them. He was a Savior now and Rick wasn't having it. "Where's Negan." Rick said looking at him. "I'm Negan." Eugene said. After a few seconds, we saw Rick duck down, taking cover. We followed his lead and waited for the blast. But nothing happened. I looked over to Rick to see him reaching back for his gun but we saw that woman, Jadis point her gun at Rick.

Then guns were pointed at us too, All of her people turned and held their guns to us. My heart stopped and i looked back to see all of her people pointing their guns at us. The door opened and out stepped Negan with Lucille, wearing his red scarf. I looked at Carl concerned. I bit my lip slightly and he reached out and held my hand.

We looked over to see Rick stand up, but he still had the gun pointed at him. One of the saviors opened the back of one of the trucks, they knew where the explosives were already. "You ever hear the one about the stupid little prick named Rick who thought he knew shit but didn't know shit and got everyone he gave a shit about killed?" Negan asked looking up at Rick. I saw Michael standing there, next to Simon. He looked at me too and i kept my eyes on him but then he looked at Daryl. I looked over to Daryl and saw him looking at Michael already.

"It's about you." Negan said pointing his finger up at Rick then dropping his hand. "You're all gonna wanna put your guns down now." He said. "No one drops anything." Rick said looking at him. He looked over to Jadis. "We had a deal." he said angry. "Tamiel came for the boat things, followed ones who took. Made a better deal." she said. I felt a burning gaze on me and i looked back to see Michael looking at me.

I let go of Carl's hand gripped the gun right, putting my finger on the trigger as i looked at Michael. He raised an eyebrow and smirked slightly. I didn't get it. Why did he hate me so much..? Carl looked at Michael too and put his hand on the gun properly too. "You push me, and you push me. And you push me Rick!" Negan said looking at Rick.

~Skipping all the talk. :)~

We saw that Negan brought a casket. And in that casket was Sasha, he said that she was okay but when he opened it, she came out as a walker. We ended up fighting and everything stopped. There was no more gunfire. I was on my knees and a few feet away from me, Rick and Carl were on their knees. Negan was there with them. "Look." Michael said holding the gun to my head. "He's gonna kill your boyfriend." He said looking at me.

Negan squatted down in front of Rick and i looked at Carl scared. He looked over at me. "it's okay," he mouthed to me. I shook my head slightly, I was scared. "He's gonna kill everyone Rick cares about." Michael said as Negan got up. he took Carl's hat off and raised his bat. "no-" I said as my heart stopped. We saw Shiva jump up and knock down one of Negan's men.

He looked over and i pulled out the gun that Negan gave me and i hit Michael's hand knocking the gun out of his hand and shooting his knee. He screamed out. and fell to the floor. "End these Saviors and their accomplices! Alexandria will not fall, not on this day!" I hear Ezekiel call out. Michael pulled out his blade but another gunshot went off and i saw a red circle form right on his neck. I put the safety back on by accident.

My heart stopped as he dropped his knife and fell back. Everything faded as i saw him hit the floor. I stopped looking at him in shock and i backed away. "Move!" I felt arms on me and i saw it was Maggie. "You okay?" She asked looking at me as we took cover behind a car. I nodded. "Y-yeah." I said as i saw Michael on the floor.

He was reaching out, holding his neck and jerking. Trying to catch his breath. Everyone moved out and is saw smoke start to form. Once they left i snapped out of it and walked over to Michael on the floor. I looked at him scared with tears in my eyes. He looked up at me struggling, a pool of blood forming under him. I pointed my gun at him and my breathing picked up slightly.

Why was i like this? I hated him. He hated me. Why was i hesitating.? "I hate you." i said angry as a tear fell. He kept looking at me. "I hate you. For what you did to me- to Daryl- To Merle." I said looking at him. He kept his hand on his neck. He was dying. I knew he was. I saw that scared look in his eyes, something that I've never seen before. Ever.

My heart was racing. I leveled my gun to his head once again. "I hate you." I said as my voice shook. My hand was shaking too. I wanted to do it. I wanted to pull the trigger. He was suffering, and for one he is my father, but he's also suffering. I took the safety off the gun and furrowed my eyebrows as i squeezed the trigger slightly but not all the way. It was like my hand went numb. "Cmon." i said to myself. Another tear fell and i heard his breathing slow down.

"D-do it." He barely got out. Blood fell from the corner of his lip. I shook my head looking at him. "I'm sorry." I said and pulled the trigger. His hand fell from his neck and i gasped again as a tear fell. "Oh my god-" i said backing away from him and bringing my hand up to my mouth, Still holding my gun. I looked at him. I let out small breaths looking at him. I killed him. "Hey- hey." I heard Carl's voice. "What did you do." he said putting his hands on my shoulders and pushing me away from Michael's body. He took the gun away form my face. "What did you do?" he asked putting it in my holster.

He looked me in the eyes. "I had to- He was dying- He was dying-" I said looking at him. He looked at Michael too. "He was dying- I didn't want to." I said as a sob came out of my mouth. "okay- it's okay. It's okay." He said pulling me in for a hug. He put a hand on the back of my head. "it's okay." He said walking, Still holding me but he was pushing me father and farther away from his body. I tried catching my breath against his shoulder as tears fell. "Breathe. it's okay." he said pulling away.

He put his hands on my shoulders and rubbed them. "I hate him- why am i-" I said covering my mouth again. He took my hand away from my mouth. "I know. It's okay." He said holding my hand. I looked at him. "Y- you- he was going to-" I said looking at him concerned. "I'm okay," He said nodding. I nodded too as another tear fell. "You're okay?" i asked. He nodded. "I'm okay." he said and pulled me in for another hug. I hugged him back and slowly calmed down in his arms.

A/N: I didn't know where i was heading for this chapter, i honestly just wrote. I didn't stop Haha.