22

~Aaliyah's Pov~

Turned  out to be Michonne at the door. And right now we were looking for supplies. We just finished p clearing a house. I walked in a room but i saw Carl already inside. "There's nothing in here," he said. I looked at him. "Are you okay..?" i asked looking at him. He nodded looking at me. He nodded. "Yeah." he said. I nodded looking at him. 

He walked but i blocked him. I looked him in the eyes. "Are you..?" I asked looking at him. He nodded. "Yes." He said. I narrowed my eyes at him and he took off his hat putting it on my head. He smiled a bit. "I'm okay." He said walking. We walked into another room. I looked at myself in the mirror. 

"hm," I said. "What." he said. "I look better than you in the hat." I said fixing my hair. "Yeah that's enough." He said taking the hat from my head. I turned to look at him and he smiled. I smiled at him. "Cmon." He said 

Michonne told us earlier that she had a son. And right now we were heading back. "Michonne," I said. "Yeah," She said. "Did you see my brother..?" I asked. She shook her head. "I'm sorry," She said. "it's okay," I said softly. 

We were about to go to the house but we heard yelling and gunshots. We saw Rick running to us. "Go!" he said running. We started running again. He had a gun. 

We were walking the tracks and we stumbled across a sign that said Terminus and it was a map that lead us there. There were ways to get there from all over the place. "What do you think?" Michonne asked rick. "Let's go." He said unwrapping his hand.

The sign said. 

Sanctuary for all, community for all, those who arrive survive. 

We started following the train tracks. 

~~~

We were still on the train tracks. Carl and i were a bit behind Michonne and Rick. I walked aside a bit and got on the steel bars and started balancing on it. Carl looked over. "You're gonna fall." He said. "No i'm not," I said. "I can last longer." Carl said. "No you can't." I said. "I can last longer than both of you." Michonne said as Carl started balancing. 

"No you can't," Carl said. "Oh, bet." He said balancing in font of me. "Winners choice out of my chocolate bars." She said balancing. "okay, if i win, i get Carl's hat for the day." I said. "No." Carl said. "If i win," I said. "If you win, fine. But you wont so." Carl said. "What if she does?" Michonne asked. "then i get the hat." I said. "For the rest of the day. Not forever." He said. 

"Deal." I said. I smiled looking down. "What are you doing." Rick said looking back at us. "Winning a bet." Carl said. "i'm gonna win." I said. "In your dreams." Michonne said. "I'm still on." Carl said trying to get Michonne off the beam. She laughed. "You spoke too son wise guy." She said. 

"I'm so glad i'm back here." I said. "I'll get you as soon as i get her off. Don't worry about it." Carl said. "This might go on a while, maybe we can speed this up." Rick said walking back to us. "Yeah you're right. Shouldn't be fooling around. We should probably- Carl!" Michonne called out and she fell off. I laughed. "Down to us." I said walking. He slowed down and waited for me. "No." i said. "Yes." he said and reached out grabbing my hand.

"No!" I laughed. I tried pushing him and he pulled me and i fell off. "That's not fair!" I said pulling him in the tracks too. "You tried pushing me!" He said. "You pulled me- no you grabbed me first so this is your fault." I said looking at Carl. "Nope. I won. pay up." Carl said holding his had out towards Michonne. 

Michonne pulled out two chocolate bars. "Is that really the last big cat?" Carl asked looking at them. He reached out for the big cat. "Oh cmon!" Michonne said looking at him. Smiling, I smiled too. "You said winners choice." Carl said. "Go ahead, take it. It's yours." She said putting the other bar in her backpack. "You won it, fair and square." She said. He cut it in half and held it out. "Cmon we always share." He said. 

"Until dark." Carl said putting his hat on my head. "Yay." i said fixing it and smiling at him. He smiled and bit the chocolate bar and handed me it. I bit it and handed it back to him. We kept moving. 

~Couple of days later~

We found a car earlier today, Rick and Michonne were outside. Carl was sleeping. He and I were in the car but i wasn't tired, I was trying to sleep but i couldn't. I gave up on trying to sleep so i just stayed up. After a few minutes i saw a group of men approached Rick and Michonne. One man pointed a gun at Rick's Head and another man pointed another at Michonne. There was a tap on the window. I looked over to see a man smiling creepily at us with a knife.

I shook Carl awake "Carl" I said he opened his eyes. There was another tap i looked over to see another man with a knife looking at me with a smile. I looked at Carl to see he was looking at the guy with a knife. My heart was racing. "Joe!" I hear a voice too familiar. A man with an angel vest appeared. "Daryl" I said looking at him. He walked towards the man holding a gun to Rick's head.

"Hold Up" he said taking a look at Rick and Michonne. "You're stopping me at eight Daryl" Joe said "Just hold up" He said walking closer to them "This is the man that killed Lou we have nothing to talk about." Another man said "The thing about nowadays is that we got nothing but time. Say your piece Daryl." Joe said "These people, they're good people. You're gonna let them go." Daryl said

"Now i think Lou would disagree with you on that" Joe said. I kept my eyes on Daryl. My heart was beating so fast. He was alive. He was okay and he was here. "I'll of course have to speak for him and all cause your friend here strangled him in a bathroom." The man said. 

 "You want blood i get it." Daryl said dropping his bag and his crossbow. "No" I said. I know what he's doing. I felt like crying now. I felt like i couldn't breathe. "Take it from me" He said "Daryl." I said softly even though i know can't hear me. Carl heard the worry in my voice and he held my hand, He was scared too. "This man killed our friend. You say he's good people. That right there is a lie." Joe said

Daryl's arms dropped. He looked scared. "Its a Lie!" Joe said again. A man hit Daryl with the end of his gun. "Daryl!" I called out as a tear fell. The guys started beating him up and some others pulled us out of the car. "no!" Carl said. "Come here boy." One of them said pulling him away. Someone pulled me out. I cried out as they pulled me out of the car too. 

"You let them be!" Rick yelled. They held us up and held knives to our throats. I put my hands on the man's arm. "Stop!" I said crying as i looked at my brother being beaten right in front of me. "Look we can settle this. We're reasonable men." Joe said still holding the gun to Rick's head. They were still beating Daryl. I heard the punches. "First we're gonna beat Daryl to death." he said. "no." I said trying to move away from the man but he held me tighter. 

"Then we'll have the woman, then the boy, then the girl. Then i'll shoot you and we'll be square." He said laughing. The man pushed Carl down to the floor and the other kept me up. I cried softly as i saw Daryl being thrown around. Beaten. I got pushed down too. He grabbed my arms and i felt his hand on my upper inner thigh "No- Stop- stop!" I cried trying to move away from this man. Suddenly Joe lets out a scream. The man lets me go and looks up. I look over to see Rick bit a chunk of flesh off of Joe's neck. Michonne killed the man that was pointing the gun at her, she took his gun, shot him and 

Michonne killed one of the men that was beating Daryl up. The man holding me was ripped off of me. I was crying and i felt like i never would stop. I saw Daryl hit him a few times and the man fell to the floor unconscious, He kicked him in the head hard and I backed away from the man on the floor. Daryl looked at me, he came over and picked me up. He held me close to him. I cried on his chest. "Its okay, I'm here" He said kissing my head."Im here." He said hugging me tight.

I heard screaming but i was too scared to look. I just held Daryl tighter as i head someone being stabbed over and over and over. I was shaking crying softly against him. "Shh." He said holding me. 

A/N: This was a pretty long chapter haha