1.3 | brunch

sunday morning: jimin's house

y/n squeezed her eyes shut, her ears flattening as she tried to drown out the sound of a constant clicking. but as she heard voices emerge, she peeked one eye open. she was met with jimin's firm chest, and she gripped his shirt, blinking her eyes drowsily as she lifted her head. she let out a squeal as soon as she saw four men at the foot of her bed, scrambling up.

at the movement, jimin awoke, staring at his friends with a confused expression. he rubbed his eyes, sitting up.

"what are you guys doing here?" he mumbled, letting out a yawn.

"we are here to take you to brunch, come on," jungkook pulled the duvet off them, letting it fall to the ground. y/n glared at him, picking it up and arranging it on her bed neatly. he smiled sheepishly, "sorry noona."

she flicked his head, causing him to flinch, and went to her closet, pulling out some suitable clothes and heading to the bathroom, "get out of my room please," she told them as she passed.

they all obliged and waited at the living room patiently, chatting about their weekends.

after a few minutes, jimin walked out from his room, dressed in a comfortable grey sweater and black jeans. he walked around the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water for himself. he turned around to see everyone's eyes on him, and he paused, "what?"

"so," taehyung drawled, "how did it go with y/n?"

he frowned, "what do you mean?"

"hyung, she called me last night, she was crying. did she talk to you or whatever?"

"oh, that," jimin pursed his lips, "she did talk to me, everything is fine."

they stared at him, dumbfounded, "that's all?" namjoon deadpanned, "did you guys kiss? anything?"

at those words, taehyung and seokjin froze, perking up. they exchanged a sly smile, glancing at jimin, "can you smell that jin hyung?"

"i can indeed tae, now would our little jiminie mind explaining why he has her mark?" he flashed him a cheeky smile.

his eyes widened and his hand shot to his neck, covering the mark, "shit, i forgot about that," he mumbled.

"oh my god!" they squealed, "she marked you!"

"shut up," he muttered, turning away from them.

at the moment, y/n walked in the kitchen, playing with her sweater paws as she froze, stiffening when she noticed everyone's gaze on her. the four friends squealed again, their eyes widening, "she's wearing his hoodie!"

she glanced at jimin, a confused look on her face. he just gestured to her, curling his arm around her waist and hiding her smaller body from the others as he leaned down and whispered into her ear, "you shouldn't have left the mark there kitten, they noticed it almost immediately."

a red blush spread across her cheeks, and she smiled shyly, "sorry, but it tells other hybrids that you're mine."

he grinned, "getting a little possessive, are we?"

"can you blame me?" she asked innocently, her eyes wide as she stared up at him. he kissed her forehead lightly, keeping the grin on his lips.

"of course not," he chuckled, guiding her to the door and glancing at the others, "come on, let's go."

~~~

they settled down at a table in a cafe, their eyes skimming over the menu as they ordered. namjoon then glanced at all of them, "so, did everyone get their invitation about the upcoming gala?"